Little Wooyoung

The Funeral for Spider-man happened a day after Wooyoung's.

It was a nice funeral for both people who were the same.

Hongjoong, Jongho, and Eden had to come clean to his close and friends and family.

They had to before the public found out.

Mei and San did not take the news well.

Yeosang hasn't spoken to anyone for a week and only cried at the funeral.

Seonghwa tried his best to comfort everyone but soon fell into a state of depression.

Jongho and Hongjoong blame themselves for letting Wooyoung do such a foolish move.

Mei locked herself in her room as she clings on to the last thing Wooyoung wore.

Yunho and Mingi tried to cheer everyone up by saying jokes Wooyoung would but ended up crying themselves each time they do it.

Eden drowned himself in his work, afraid of yet another one of his close ones dying.

The school and city mourned the boy's heroic death and honored him in every way.

San?

...

Even if he wasn't the closest to Wooyoung compared to his family and friends, he took it the hardest.

There was so much "I didn't do" that San lost count.

'I didn't say you were amazing.'

'I didn't say you were perfect.'

'I didn't hang out with him for the last time.'

'I didn't tell the joke I've been waiting to tell him.'

'I didn't finish the chemistry homework with him.'

'I didn't tell I knew....I knew who the Amazing Spider-Man was..'

'I didn't tell him...'

It ran through Sans' entire mind and soul.

It ate away at his faith. His trust, and his love.

He no longer was the happy San everyone knew and loved.

He was no longer someone he knew himself.

Just a shell for his mother to drag around like a broken doll.

His friends tried their best to try and get him to heal as they did. Even Mei tried to speak with him but it was no use.

The spark that Wooyoung lit in him was gone just like Wooyoung.

He just followed his mother's orders and became a police officer.

He just followed his father's orders and married the female heir to a big company.

He just followed his in-law's orders and produced an heir.

It wasn't til his son was born that he changed his life.

His wife never loved him either, well, romantically, they grew a friendship type of bond but nothing more. But when their son came into the world, she didn't care about her loveless marriage, San and she were going to raise their son in the most loving home.

Raise their son like how their parents should have raised them,

They were going to love their son no matter what, unlike their parents.

Love their little son, Wooyoung.

--------

:P