🕺Let's dance the night away 🕺

After a few more rounds of playing, we decided to end it when Yunho and Mingi came back.

Both were sweaty , messed up hair, and swollen lips.

ChanMin was the main focus of our attacks after Minsung and Changlix.

Everyone else was either already together or everyone knew not to push any further because we hate angst.

I was just about to go home with Yeosang and Jongho when San pulled me into the same room he pulled Spider-Man(aka me).

"Hey- Oh, San? What's up?" I ask, as he closes the door behind us.

"Um... I um. Where were you? When the whole Spider-Man thing happened?" He asks, first looking at the floor and then slowly up to me.

"Um, I was going to go help my aunt but because of the attack- I just told her I was going to go back for safety. Yeah." I lied.

I lie through a fake smile.

I hated lying to him but it was the only thing I could do.

If I don't, lord knows what will happen to him if people find out he knows who I am.

The danger he could get into...

"You promise?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I promise, San." I grab his hand and hold it near my chest.

"And Seonghwa's hoodie? Why are you wearing it?"

"Just got cold and he offered me one."

Well, that wasn't a full lie.

His eyes twitched before asking another question.

"What about all the other times you bailed... Why are you always disappearing and reappearing in my life?"

I'm sure that he meant something else by that but I didn't let myself believe it.

He was just a friend, and I was just his.

Right?

Idiot.

Stop it.

I have more important things to do than worry over a boy who doesn't like me.

That kiss? It was just a dare. A dare that allowed me to feel the tiniest bit of happiness before bringing back into the reality of things.

"I'm sorry, I've been... busy. Don't worry, I'll try my best from now on." He takes his hands out of my grip and shakes his head.

"Why won't you tell me the truth? Is this all just a game to you? Is this just something to waste your precious time?"

His questions send a knife to stab my heart.

'Is this all just a game to you?'

Why- why does that question burn my heart?

"What? No, of course not! San, I'm not lying, I've been busy! I'm sorry I can't hang out with you as much but I swear, it won't affect your tutoring time."

Why did I say that?

Why was I trying to turn this on him?

Why was I angry?

"Tutoring time? Is this what this is? Just a job for tutoring a stupid guy?"

No!

No!

"Well, isn't that what you want me to make it? I'm just the nerd you used to pick on! You are probably just making this into some long sick joke!

Making me think this could be something and then making a fool out of him once I let down my Guard!" Venom spills through my voice. I never meant it to sound like that but it doesn't turn away the fact that I did.