ThiS Is HAllOWeEn

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENEENENENENENENENENNENENENNEE

FREEEEEE CANNNDYDDYDYDYYDYD

Im going as a BRATZ DOLL- cuz i was lazy....it was that or a cat....again...no wait- last year I was todoroki...but still

i wanted to make this chap scary but i know yall dont like horror so i just made some crack head chapter with absolutely no fucking plot whats so ever-

now time go work at my part time job as I cry and pretend i like people

---------------------

"Wooyoung! You better your fat ass up! We will leave without you!" Yeosang shouted from the living room. 

"Give me a second, damn bitch!" I shouted back, trying to fit into a pathetic piece of fabric. "Yunho got a size too small!" 

"It's not my fault you seemed smaller than you look!" Yunho defended. 

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Language, Wooyoung!"

"Sorry, Auntie Mei!" 

I was trying to fit into a...Spider-Man.... costume because dumb-fat-ass Yunho thought it would be cool if the whole group went as Spider-Man. 

I, of course, tried to get out of it but Yunho practically shoved it up my ass, telling me I was going to do it or else....

1. Never piss off Yunho....

2. Don't make him angry...

3. You make him angry, you make Mingi angry, you make Mingi angry you make San angry- and so on. 

So I had not one, but three people forcing me into this cheap-ass material. 

Once I was done, I tied my hair into a low ponytail, some of the shorter pieces falling to make a curtain bang effect, and walked into the living room with a frown on my face. 

Fun fact- I did, in fact, NOT cut my hair....just trimmed it a bit. It was now reaching around my shoulders.

"I fucking hate all of you," I cross my arms.

"Love you, too, babe!" San shouted from the kitchen- stuffing a piece of candy into his mouth. 

I should be that candy...

"I wanted to go as Emily, Yeosang as Victor, and have San as Victoria but noooo! Jongho wanted to hog Yeosang all to himself!" 

"He's literally my fucking boyfriend?"

"Shut up, Jonghoe. You got to dress in something different because you are the only that is staying sober."

Jongho was dressed in all black, saying he was the "Grim Reaper" when he just didn't have a costume to wear. 

He was still only 20 years old so he wasn't allowed to drink- therefore we labeled him the Sober Noble.

"But you look hella sexy, Wooyoung! Like the cringe boys on TikTok!"

"I will stab you, Yunho," I grab my phone and hold it like a knife. 

"We are going to a college Halloween party...." Hongjoong said, rubbing his temple before running his hand through his newly dyed hair.

It was red with black roots and tips to "match the fit."

"We should all start acting like the 20-year-olds we are..."