🚨Fuzzy Pants🚨 (M)

I will WARN YOU AGAIN

THIS IS A JOKE and its rlllllllyy BAD

AND I MEANT THIS TO BE FUNNY CUZ I WAS LAUGHING WHILE WRITING IT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME

THIS IS THE ONE RELATED TO THE PLOT 

its in 3rd pot cuz I cant write shit smut to save my life

BUT ANYGAYS-

SMUT WARNING U FUCKERS!

---------------------------

San smiled, looking down at Wooyoung as grinned from the bed.

"You kiss like a bitch," The older boy said, trailing his index finger from Wooyoung's side temple to under his jaw.

"Bark bark then bastard, cause you like a bitch," Wooyoung scoffed, eyeing San like a whole three course meal, earning a playful eye-roll from him. ( A/N: I had to...😔🤡)

San never replied, he instead leaned back down to kiss his lover again, tilting his head slightly depending on how Wooyoung kissed.

Feeling a pair of warm hands touch his bare back, San smiled in the kiss. Wooyoung's hands only seemed to stop at his lower back, not daring to go any further without San's consent.

San, on the other hand, was waiting for him to go lower. To take off the towel and everything else in the way.

"Wooyoung," He said in between each kiss. "Let's go all the way tonight," San said, like he read Wooyoung's mind.

The younger male took his hand off San's back and pulled him away from his waist.

"You sure? I don't want to seem like I am rushing you," Wooyoung settled San on top of him, tucking a hair behind his boyfriend's ear. "If we go all the way, I want to know if we are both ready and it's consensual."

Wooyoung grabbed San's hand before placing a light kiss on it.

San couldn't help but smile at Wooyoung's actions, cupping his face as he leaned in.

"I am ready. If you don't want to go all the way, that's totally okay. Just let me know how far," San placed a soft kiss on the exact spot he flicked Wooyoung's forehead. "If you want to just stop and go watch some t.v., that's totally fine too," San said, pulling away as Wooyoung rubbed his cheek against his hand. "We could watch True Beauty."

"No, I am ready," Wooyoung smiled, looking up at San. "Let's go all the way...if you want to, of course."

San nodded, "Yeah, I definitely want it."

"Good, now for a safe word."

"Safe word?" San titled his head. "You wanna go full ass kinky shit?"

"Nah," Wooyoung smiled and pulled San closer, slowly sliding his hands to his shoulder. "Tonight I just want to love you. The safe word is just to ensure maximum safety."

San wanted to cry at the word 'love', but instead nodded. "Alright, how about we both agree on one?"

"Alright," Wooyoung kissed San's forehead. "How's Mingi's Ass hairs?" He held back his laugh, causing him to have a funny face.

"That's utterly disgusting," San frowned. "But it will do," He chuckled at the now laughing boy in front of him.

Wooyoung looked so angelic, so beautiful, San wanted to cry.