cliché Part 2

"Ha! Please, that's nothing. Hwa, get your legs ready." Hongjoong got up with a glare on his face and walked over to Hwa with an evil smile.

I could see Seonghwa gulp before speaking.

"Um, I can't sit crossed legged but I can try." He says as Hongjoong squats down in front of Hwa and bops his nose.

"If you can't, I'll make you sit in my lap."

Chan gives the rest of the group a face saying "They are doing all the work for me."

"Um, ok-" Seonghwa tries to sit crossed legged but only gets it half way.

"Good enough," Hongjoong says before sitting on his lap.

"Ohhhhhhhh~" Everyone teases as Seonghwa's face goes from pink to red.

I can see Hongjoong smirk before winking at Me.

Why did he do that? You might ask. Well, let me tell you.

He smirked because as soon as he got comfortable, he swayed his hips and rubs his ass straight on Seonghwa's poor dick

RIP his Dick.

"Oh- not again!" He groans as Hongjoong starts to jump up and down a bit.

"Again?" Hyuka asks with a surprised face.

"Yeah, I was messing with him one day and just decided to jump on his lap. I forgot he had a dick."

Hongjoong and San raises an eyebrow and everyone else was like "um, ok buddy, sure."

"What? He's fun to mess with."

"I agree." Mingi says with a big laugh.

"Oh? You wanna laugh? Mingi, truth or dare?" Hongjoong asked while leaning forward a bit.

"Shit." Mingis smile drops and he Starts Scooting away behind San.

"Come on, Mingi, truth or dare?" Hongjoong raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, that's hot. Do that again-" Hyunjin says, earning a slap from Innie.

"Shut up, Hyung."

Hongjoong frowns and makes a confused face towards Hyunjin, who is now getting slapped by Felix as well.

"Um anyways, your answer, Mingi?" He turns his attention back towards the tall boy.

"Um, truth."

"BORING!" Jongho yells.

"LAME!" I scream right after him.

"LOSER!" San cries out.

"Yeah, Mingi, come on." Yeosang chimes in.

"Fine! Dare!"

Ah, peer pressure, I love it.

"Good, This dare has two parts-"

"Hey, only one-"

"Do you want to go into the corner of shame? Shush." Beomgyu said before getting shushed himself by Soobin.

"Fine."

"Good, your dare is to go next to Yunho, and whisper what you told me yesterday." He smirks, leaving back into Seonghwa.

Poor Hwa, mans is basically having a lap dance by an evil hamster.

Mingis eyes go wide, like wide enough where you can actually see his pupils.

"Hyung- No please!"

Hongjoong just shakes his head and motions for him to do it.

Yunho nested to me was more confused than the time I told him Harry Potter was written by a transphobic person but supported gay rights.