My Heart Has To Take A Shit

"Wakey Wakey, it's time to wake up. Don't wanna be late today. Good morning, sunshine!" My alarm sound repeated for the 2nd time.

Oh, I both hated and loved that alarm sound.

My friend (my child), Felix, made it as a joke for me because I take forever to wake up.

Agh...

I get up and turn off my phone alr clock and just stare at my wall for a second.

I really hate getting up.

I was about to go back to sleep but my second alarm came into my room.

"Don't even think about it, get your ass up and go to school." Auntie Mei came in with her hair half done and mismatched clothes.

Auntie Mei was just like me.

It took forever for her to get up.

I guess you can say it runs in the family because my dad was just like that too.

RIP Dad, thanks for squeezing me out of your balls.

My mom was a super early riser.

Sometimes, I remember my dad freaking out when she just saw her on the couch, quietly drinking coffee.

RIP Mom, thanks for pushing me out the badussy.

Auntie Mei leaves the room and goes back doing who knows what as I slowly get up and make my way to the kitchen.

I just make myself a coffee and eat at the Banana Bread that's been sitting on the counter for a few days.

Eh, if I crap my pants, I crap my pants.

Once I was finished, I got dressed and put everything I needed in my backpack.

Most of it being my awesome super power booster stuff!

Yeah!

Pew Pew!

I am not bragging or anything but uh, I am pretty sure I could get into a scholarship program with Eden.

Ya know, Iron man!

Hehehe!

Hehe!

Hehe.

he....

Oh, a boy can only dream.

Oh well...

I was about to grab my shoes when I saw Auntie Mei come out of her room.

Her hair was in a high ponytail and some light make-up with a black suit.

I smile.

"Oh no, please don't- Woo-"

"I got a ponytail! I got a ponytail! I gotta got got got got a ponytail!" I sing as I get up to dance.

"I knew I shouldn't have put my hair like this... Shut up Wooyoung, it's too early for this shit."

I fake a frown.

"Aww...You sound like Yeosang... I am not bringing him over anymore."

She makes a fake surprised and shocked expression.

"No please! He is the only son that I like!" She grabs my arms.

I shake my arms out of her grip and shake my head.

"Nope, even more that's a no."

After two seconds, we are both laughing.

I wipe a fake tear away from my eyes and sigh.