Golden Hour- JVKE

"We are not watching Cats. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked San as he was showing me the trailer to Cats.

"It seems funny!"

"No, it seems like a horror movie!" I say, shoving a piece of chicken in my mouth.

We both decided to order chicken for dinner.

But you see, he liked to dip the chicken in the sauce, and I wanted to pour it... that was another argument before we split up the box.

Now, we are trying to figure out a movie to watch as we wait to see his mother's response to him sleeping over. We just finished Megamind on his phone as we waited for the chicken.

"No, Chucky is an actual horror movie!" San falls back into the couch.

"We should just watch Alter." I shrug.

San makes a confused face before asking what Alter is.

"Should we watch it? I can put it on the t.v." I smile, grabbing the remote.

"Sure! It's not scary, right?" He asks, moving over so I can sit on the couch.

"Nope," I lied.

Alter was a YouTube channel that made horror shorts. I didn't find it scary, but church boy Sannie will probably find it frightening.

Maybe, I can pull the Cliché arm grab move or something.

"Yah! That looks scary!" He shoved me once he saw the channel.

"Trust me, it's more of a horror comedy," I say, scrolling through the Channel.

"Anything with "horror" scares the shit out of me. Find something else!" He grabs a pillow and hugs it while looking at the thumbnails.

"Nope! I am going to work on not being so scared! And trust me, it's fun!" I grab his hand and hold it.

"Fine, but if I shit myself, I am killing you," he grips my hand harder as I click on one of the videos.

The video starts to play, and I can already feel San cringing next to me.

"It didn't even start yet-"

"Shut up."

I shut up.

"I never watch stuff like this," he hugs the pillow tighter.

"You'll be fine! And it's not like it's super scary. It is more psychological. Plus, you'll have me," I smirk at him.

He just frowns before snuggling up next to my arm.

Yes, the mission passed!

"You better be here. I get scared easily," he sighs.

Midway through the video, he screams.

"Why? Why are you screaming?!" There wasn't even anything showing, just red lights and a lady walking around.

"Why is there a fucking baby following her? Where's that Stranger Things, dude?"

"He was just a cameo! And it's what the lady thinks is following her!" I checked my ear to see if it was bleeding.

"Turn it off! I don't want to watch this!" He tugged on my arm.

"It's legit almost done, and I-"

"No, please! Please, Wooyoung?" I take my eyes off the screen and look at his Puss in Boot's eyes he was giving me.

No, not those eyes. Anything but THOSE eyes!

"Please? I wanna watch something else."

"Fine!" I give in, turning off the video.