HAPPY BDAY MINKIIII HOPE U CAN SWIM

MINGKI SPECIAL (YunGi) HAPPY BDAY MY FAVORITE LIAR!!!

---------

I saw Yunho put his phone and place it on the charger.

We had just finished texting our friends but I was already tired.

"Come on, Yu, let's go to bed. I am beaten." I said before laying face first on his bed.

"Hey, Mingi. I wanna talk to you about something."

OH boy, that sentence made my heart skip like ten beats.

"Wh-what is it?" I ask, getting up to face Yunho who was now sitting on his desk chair.

I knew what he was going to say but it still made me nervous.

Despite what people think we did when we walked away from the truth or dare game, he really just went into a room to talk.

That talk leads to nothing but awkward smiling and just holding hands.

...

Shut the fuck up, I like holding Yunho's hand.

Even though the others thought we did something, we just let them think it. It's better for me to let everyone know that Yunho was finally....going to be mine now.

We were supposed to ask each other out and go on a date yesterday but Wooyoung decided to go missing and the Lizard dude decided to attack the city.

Let's just say the date was ruined and I wasn't too happy about it.

Like yes, I went crazy looking for Wooyoung too but (I know it's selfish but) I just wish none of that happened, and Yunho and I just had our date.

We could have been boyfriends right now and not 'two dudes who like each other and now it but aren't official yet.'

"I know that our date sort of got ruined..." Yunho starts.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Sort of?"

Yunho laughs and looks into my eyes. "Yeah, just a tiny bit." He jokes before smiling.

That smile.

That smile told me everything was going to be alright in my life.

"So anyways, I know we couldn't ask the question in a romantic setting but-"

"But?" I ask as Yunhow ears go red.

Yunho, his ears, I loved it.

Jeong Yunho, I think I might love you.

He grins and gets up to sit beside me before grabbing my hand and drawing circles on it.

"But, I am going to ask you something in the cheesiest way possible. If you say anything other than yes I will-"

"Yes."

Yunho stops drawing the circle to look at me with a dissatisfied face.

"I didn't even finish. Let me ask the question before I chicken out." He frowns.

Oh, that frown, I don't like that frown.

"I am sorry. Please, ask your question." I grin.

I already know the question, but that doesn't stop me from messing with him.

"Anyways," He opens his eyes wide and looks to the side before taking a deep breath. "I was wondering if you, Song Mingi, would be my lawfully bedded boyfriend? Till break up due us never." Yunho asked slowly and cringed as he spoke.