SANS BDAY SPECIAL! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL!

"Happy Birthday to San! Happy Birthday to you! Wooo!!!" Everyone sings.

My friends and I were at Wooyoung's place and they just finished singing happy birthday.

As soon as I blew out the candles, Wooyoung pushed my face into the cake.

"HAH! Get caked! Birthday boy!" He yells as he runs behind Yunho.

His Aunt starts yelling at him about doing so but I simply just get up, grab a big chunk of cake while he was busy with his Aunt, and smash it right into his face.

"And now we're matching!"

Soon, everyone is laughing as Wooyoung complains about the cake that just ruined his make-up.

We both go to the kitchen to wipe it off as everyone else tries to save whatever cake was left.

"You're crazy, Woo." I laugh as I grab a wet napkin.

"Only for you," He winks back at me before wiping the last of the cake off his face.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you but you are gonna have to wait until later." He perks up and whispers into my ear.

"What surprise? Is it a fun one~"

"San, come on! My Aunt is right there! Nah, I called a friend."

"A friend? What friend you only have- OH! You called Spider-man!" I whisper yells that cause Wooyoung to shush me.

"Yes, now aren't I the coolest friend you've got?" He crosses his arms and looks up with a smug expression.

"Yes, yes, thousand times yes!" I hug him as I jump up and down. "I can't wait!"

"Me either." I hear him silently say before laughing.

—-----

"Ok, so just go to the roof, He will be there in a few minutes," Wooyoung tells me.

Everyone was asleep in the living room of Wooyoung's place and Woo and I were standing in front of the staircase to the roof.

"Why don't you come with me? And say hi to him?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"Oh, no no- I am not going to get in the way, ah hah! Besides, he really likes you so maybe." He winks.

Although I was very happy to meet my favorite superhero again, the wink made me sad.

My crush on Wooyoung grew stronger by the second and him basically telling me to go flirt with some other dude sent knives to my heart.

It wasn't his fault though, I never told him how I felt but I always thought I made it kinda obvious.

It's ok, I'll get him one day... I hope so...

"Oh...alrighty then..." I say.

He says goodbye and rushes back to his place as I enter the roof.

I sit there for a good 2 minutes just thinking before SPIDER-MAN SHOWS UP!

OMG!!

KNDSCJNS

CALM DOWN

STOP

SCKMNVDJFNVJFDJV

FJSNF MKJFN JFKJN

"You're late."

"HAha, sorry sorry! The air traffic was crazy!" Spider-Man jokes.

Ever since I first met him, he always reminded me of Wooyoung.