😀Choi San😀

"So, mind explaining what the fuck I just saw?" Jongho asked.

We were on our way to the main gym to get a briefing or something on feelings.

Jongho had helped me wrap my little gunshot wound on my leg to stop the bleeding.

That's when it was confirmed for him.

"You saw my dick, nothing more."

Jongho raised his corner of his lip up with a disgusted face.

"Ew, and for real... I saw you come into the bathroom. Change, run out like a fucking cheetah, and then I see you swinging from building to building. Kick some ass, and then come back."

"Exactly, why should I explain it to you then?" I say, following this very noisy and slow line.

"Dude... you have super powers!" Jongho said a little too loud.

I try to shush him with my hand but he seats it away.

"Literally no one cares. I can say you are Eden's son and no one will bat an eye. I am so coming over later. Ya gotta really work on your "looking at your surroundings" skills...You are telling me everything, got it?"

I sigh, nod, and then turn around to face the front.

I know there is no way I can change Jonghos mind about this.

He's too smart for his own good.

We were about there when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What now...?" I complain, thinking it was Jongho.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I caught you at a bad time, just wanted to see if you were okay." I hear Seonghwa Say.

I quickly turn around and shake my hands and head.

"No! No! Sorry, I just thought you were my friend."

He frowns a little.

"Am I not your friend?"

I always fuck up some how.

"No, that's not what I meant! I am sorry, I thought you were Jongho."

He smiles and nods.

"Ah, that makes more sense. Anyways, I am sure you know this but can reschedule for a different time? I am still kinda shocked by all that happened today."

I quickly nod my head.

"Of course! Please, take as much time as you need! Call me if you need anything!" I say.

I can hear Jongho mutter "simp" under his breath but I just ignore it with a smile.

"Thank you, Wooyoung, you are a good friend. Please do the same. I should get back to my group.

Call me later, Okay?" He smiles.

The words "good friend" sends a knife to my heart but I simply nod and tell him I will before he leaves.

"Damn, you just got friendzoned... Oh well." Jongho makes fun of me.

I just sigh and fall to the floor.

People told me to get up and move as the line was moving but I didn't want to.

Jongho ended up picking me up and fireman carried me the rest of the way.

Damn, strong boy.

"Ahhh... put me down.. I guess." I complained with all my might and soul.

I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.