Hyung Kink

I woke up to the sound of my alarm coming from the living room.

Should I just destroy the world?

I was just surprised my battery lasted that long so I wasn't even mad...until I realized I had to let go of San.

Yeah, I should destroy the world.

Very hero of me. :D

"No, I don't want to let go," I grumbled in San's chest.

"Good morning, Mi Amor," San said, hugging me tighter.

"You're so cheesy, you know that?" I laugh, feeling him comb my hair with his hands.

"Only for you," I can hear him smile.

I may or may have fallen back to sleep because when I wake up again, I can feel San pulling the blanket off me.

"Okay, Amor, I know you're tired but we need to get ready for school."

I feel the cold air on my skin as I shiver and shake my head.

"No! I wanna sleep in!" I roll back and forth on my bed.

"Come on, sleepy head! I put your phone on the charger, made us breakfast....okay well I made toast because I don't know how to cook, and ironed our uniforms! Let's go! We are going to be late!" He jumped around the bed to pull me off like a sack of potatoes.

"What fucking time is it? It's too early to be moving like this..." I grumble, falling to the floor with a big thud.

"It's going to be 6:00!"

"6:00?! We don't even have to leave until like 7:15! I live like 10 minutes from school!" I get up to see San trying to fix his hair.

"Yeah, but I wanted to get some coffee before school! Please! Please? Please?" He jumped up and down.

I do not have the energy to deal with this right now but for him, I will do it.

"Fine, help me get up then. I will get ready quickly so we can go," I smile from the floor.

San rushed over and picked me up. "Here you go! Let's go! Let's go!" He cheers while doing it.

Oh, fuck...He's a morning person.

"Sannie, morning voice, love. Morning voice. You're yelling, babe," I kiss his cheek and hug him.

"Sorry," He giggles and hugs back. "I am just so happy. I want to cry and yell at the same time."

San picks me up and spins me around.

"You're finally mine!"

"And you," I boop his nose. "Are finally mine."

I laugh at the energy he had this early. It was like a virus because I felt myself feeling more alive.

He places me back on the ground before dragging me to the kitchen to a burnt piece of toast.

"Sorry, I didn't realize the toaster setting was high, but I didn't want to waste the bread..." He rubs his neck.

I shake my head and stuff the brunt toast in my mouth. "It's perfect; just the way I like it!"

It was nasty but anything for him to smile.

San bites his lips and smiles. "Wooyoung, I know it tastes like shit, but thank you. Let's go get dressed," He runs into the bathroom and pulls out our uniforms freshly ironed.

"Sannie, when did you wake up?" I ask food still in my mouth.

He shrugs. "Like 5? I heard your alarm go off. Cuddle with you a bit longer, then had to pee so then I peed. Then Bam! I woke up and cleaned the house and did everything!" He placed the uniforms on the couch and came back to hug me by my waist.