Dinner with Death

I'm an Oreo now.

Yeosangs and Yunho are blond.

Mingi has blond highlights.

Jongho legit just got a trim and made his hair like ½ shades lighter.

And Seonghwa... Oh poor Seonghwa.. He's pink.

I've never seen Hongjoong look so happy.

But yeah, I like my hair, it's cool. I'm like the Malloy MIlF.

Seonghwa's hair took the longest but because there were like 7 people working on it, it didn't take three days.

Oh, and let me tell you all the tea I heard.

Like there is a rumor going around town that the CEO of some random company is having an affair with his secretary, but the secretary is a dude.

Or, one of my classmates' moms is going crazy and demanding money from a company... A pencil company.

Or that some lady they know is actually someone's secret daughter.

Noona Solar told me that she knows the great and powerful Black Widow. I thought she was lying but then proceeded to show me all the pictures.

Noona Hwsa taught Yunho how to "shake that ass" and then proceeded to send him "how to truly twerk" videos.

Noona Moonbyul just sort of laughed the whole time but then joined Noona Hwsa.

Noona Jessi was picking on poor Mingi the whole time after he "accidentally" looked at her boobs.

The poor guy never had a sentence without the word boob again.

Yeosang and Wheein just peacefully talked about gossip and then the coolest way to kill someone without getting caught.

I'm slightly scared.

Hwa and Jongho just sort vibed as Hongjoong just did random shit my hair.

I was taking everything and enjoying the time I had...I hope it's like this forever.

It was a great day, time to ruin it with dinner.

But now, I am currently sitting in my room with not one, but two fashionistas telling me what I should wear or not.

"Yes, but you know Sans parents, they like clean cuts so Wooyoung should wear the suit." Hongjoong states.

"Yes, but if he goes in with a suit, they might find it too uptight for a simple family dinner. That's why he should wear the sweater outfit." Mingi argued back.

I just look at each of them with a dead expression.

I was just gonna wear a black t-shirt with a random flannel I found in the bottom of my closet.

They didn't like that idea.

"What? No, you're going to make him look like a youth pastor!"

"At least mine has "youth" and not just "pastor!"

They go back and forth for a bit and I can only sigh.

"Um hello?"

No answer, just arguing.

"Guys?"

"GUYS!?"

They both turn to look at me.

"What?!" Both yell.

"Why can't I just text San about the dress code? You know, since he lives there?"

They stay silently as they turn to look at each other before nodding.