Joke on this!

Swinging through the city, the wide easily hit the boys' faces. The air was cold and crisp as Jongho struggled to hang onto Spider-Man, aka his best friend.

Wooyoung picked up Jongho, which was a struggled to keep Yunho from him.

He was honestly surprised Mingi didn't tell him yet. Like generally surprised.

If Wooyoung had found out Yunho was Spider-Man, and San was in love with Spider-Man (which he is, but only for Wooyoung), he would have told San the second he found out.

San knows everything now.

Everything.

"Yes! Woohoo!" Jongho screamed over the city lights. He felt free for the first time in what felt like forever.

Nothing would ruin this moment, not even the clouds blocking some of his views.

"You having fun?" Wooyoung chuckled, feeling Jongho hold on for dear life. He thought about dropping him only to catch him, but...he chose life.

"Yes! I am!" Jongho smiled. "I am actually having a great time!"

"Good! How about we go to the tower?" Wooyoung shouted through the wind.

"Okay-"

"Spider-Man!" A deep static-like voice boomed over the city, causing Wooyoung almost to drop Jongho.

"Who the fuck?" Wooyoung quickly swung to the nearest building to place Jongho down. "What now!?"

He looked up to see someone with a neon green led mask with "X's" for its eyes and a gas mask feature on its mouth area. His head was covered in a dark green hooded military-style trench jacket, a black crop top with mesh underneath, and green Cyroflesh Cyberpunk pants. They were floating on what seemed to be a neon LED hoverboard.

Wooyoung was jealous.

"Damn, they got some style, eh?" He nudged a confused Jongho.

"Dude, what is going on?"

"You are a menace to this city, Spider-Boy," the voice boomed again. "You cause nothing but problems for this city!"

"What are you? The Daily Bugle?" Wooyoung scoffed, crossing his arms after pushing Jongho behind him. "Run, and don't look back," he whispered.

Jongho nodded, heading towards the exit as soon as he could.

"My, my, did your pet run away?" The person manically laughed, moving forward towards Wooyoung.

"You know, if you aren't probably planning on killing me," Wooyoung sighed, stretching his legs to prepare for the highly possible battle. "I would ask where you got all that cool shit."

"You are nothing but a child in adult clothing," The man spoke with venom in his voice. "Your mere existence pisses me off!"

"Why are you talking like some British dude in 1934?"

"Shut up!"

"Bro, who even are you? Like your fit is amazing, but you talk like you're like 75 years old!"

"My name," the man zoomed down, looking Wooyoung in the eyes merely feet away from the ledge. "Is the Green Goblin-"

"Ha!" Wooyoung busted out laughing. "What type of fucking name is that?"

"You can't talk! Your name is Spider-Man!"

"Mine was supposed to be a joke! You named it yourself!"

"Argh!" The Green Goblin grumbled, grabbing something from his belt. "Then joke on this!" He threw what looked like to be a grenade toward Wooyoung, causing him to jump off the building and land on the next roof.