| 15 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[She Knows]

Takemichi had sat quietly as you whispered what happened, explaining the events that occurred that day without a single interruption. He couldn't recall when, but at some point he had started crying, his tears silently streaming down his face as he watched your facial expressions the whole time.

While talking, your bottom lip quivered with every word you spoke, but other than that, you hadn't shown one single emotion.

And Takemichi coudn't figure out if that's what scared him the most, or the fact that you had physically murdered people, all on your own.

"...Y/N... I'm so sorry..." Takemichi said, unsure of what more to say, not knowing if there was anything he could say which would help.

"Eh?" You turned your attention away from your hands, glancing up to the red, puffy eyed blonde sitting beside you, his hair was flat against his forehead, smaller stands pointing up in different directions from the many times he had run his hand through his hair. "What are you apologizing for?" Your head tilted to the side in confusion, glancing around the room in a haze, trying to focus your blurry vision on your surroundings.

"You went through all of that... If only I could have-" Takemichi cut himself off by shaking his head, not knowing exactly where he was going with his statement. Meeting your gaze, Takemichi could see pure confusion washing over you, your lips parted as you spoke.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed as you stood up, "Whatever you're apologizing for, it probably doesn't matter now, Takemichi." You said, giving the younger boy a small smile, waving a hand in his direction, you gestured for him to follow you into the kitchen.

Takemichi quickly stood up, closely following behind you, as he watched with knitted brows as you dug through the freezer, searching for something in particular. Your response to his apology only confused the boy even more, wondering exactly what you meant, and why you seemed to look so confused.

"Why- uh, why did you decide to tell me what happened? You could have kept it to yourself, but you told me... So, why?" Takemichi asked, moving over to the table and awkwardly pulling out the chair he had sat in for dinner. The disturbing image of you jumping over the table, and tackling Kisaki flashed through his head, a shiver running down the back of his spine at how violent you could actually be despite how nice you had always seemed to him.