[THREE]

Author's POV

Jungkook hissed in pain as soon the ointment touched his bruises on hand. He neither whined nor moved. Just bit his lower lip to not show his pain and let Seokjin do his work silently.But Seokjin noticed his state. He tried to put that ointment more gently.

Seokjin: Is it hurting?' he asked while using ointment on his left hand.

Jungkook looked at him, 'Hmm?'

Seokjin: I asked, is it hurting?

Jungkook nodded slightly as yes.

Seokjin: Almost done.' He said and finished his work. Then he put the ointment tube on his first aid kit, 'Now let it set for 15 minutes. Then you can take a shower and change yourself. I will bring your lunch here in your room, ok?'

He was going to stand up but Jungkook hold his hand. Jin looked back, 'What?'

Jungkook: Hyung...are you angry with me too?

Jin stopped for a moment then shook his head as a 'No'.

Jungkook: But you should be, right? Every hyung is mad with me now....' He said slowly in a low tone.

Jin sighed and again sat in front of him and cupped his face, 'Jungkook-ah! Not everyone is angry with you, ok? They are just a bit upset. You should have study properly...'

Jungkook looked at him, 'I t-tried, hyung! But, it was so difficult-

Jin: then you should ask help from any of us, right?

Jungkook: I'm sorry...' he said with a broken voice.

Jin hugged him fondly, 'Listen to me Jk, What is your profession, now?'

Jungkook: I'm a student...?

Jin: Yeah! So, your only duty is now study properly, right? You don't have to go hospital to check patients; you don't have to run business or neither you need to run a full institution, right?

Jungkook nodded in between his hug.

Jin: then you have only one thing that you need to do appropriately and that is study. If you don't study hard now, then how could you fulfill your dream, hmm? That's why your Hyungs a bit upset...don't do it again, ok bunny?' he said slowly while patting his back.

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung. From now, I'll study hard, I promise.'

Jin smiled, 'That's my boy! Now go and fresh up. I'm coming-

Jungkook: hyung?

Jin: hmm?

Jungkook: I...I want to eat in downstairs, with other Hyungs!

Jin thought for sometime, 'You sure?'

Jungkook nodded, 'I want to say sorry to them.'

Jin smiled and ruffled his hairs, 'Alright! Then come fast.'

Jungkook nodded and Jin left for his room to get freshen himself up also.

.

.

.

Time skip; After 30 minutes.

Jungkook's POV