[118]

Author's POV

Everyone in Kim mansion was having their dinner together and it was almost normal. Almost...because the youngest one was being all restless. He can't sit in same position because of the tension. He couldn't eat properly as he was thinking about the next study session he will get with his devil hyung!

Everyone else saw Jungkook's state and Jimin actually felt a bit bad for his makhne. He really didn't wanna leave Jungkook with Taehyung in studies. But, he has no other choice. He sighed and softly squeezed Jungkook's hand under the table. Jungkook looked at him with fearful and pleading eyes.

Jimin tried to smile in a little assuring way, 'It's gonna be ok, hmm?' he whispered to him and Jungkook just sulked silently looking down to his plate. But he doesn't have any appetite to eat. Hoseok noticed that.

Hoseok: Jungkook-ie! You are not having anything? What happened love?' after Hobi asked him, everyone diverted their gaze on him and he tried to escape from the situation.

Jin: What happened Jungkook? Is the food not good?

Jungkook: No! It's very good... I-I'm eating hyung...' he said in tiny tone. But no one seemed convinced. Yoongi sharpened his eyes as he saw Jungkook just acting to eat, he is not actually having it! He sighed and softly called Jungkook.

Yoongi: Kookie? Come here.' He pointed beside him and Jungkook looked at him with confused eyes.

Jungkook: Why hyung?

Yoongi: Cause I'm saying? Come fast.' Jungkook walked near him clueless. Yoongi gestured Jimin to move on Jungkook's seat and made Jungkook sit on Jimin's chair. He took a spoonful of food from his plate and holds it in front of Jungkook.

Yoongi: Say AA.' He said like he is feeding a baby!

Jungkook: Hyung I can eat-

Yoongi: Yeah! Yeah! I see that, how you ate. You didn't have a single portion. Enough of your acting. Now open.' He said calmly.

Jungkook whined, 'Hyung-'

Yoongi: Sshh...no talk anymore, just open your mouth like a good boy. Come on?

Jungkook pouted finally understanding his hyung's motive. Now he has no choice rather than eating, because it's Yoongi. He won't leave him until he finishes his meal, even if he has to stay for whole night! He huffed cutely and opened his mouth to take the bite silently.

His other hyungs smiled warmly seeing both of their cute acts and again started eating and talking with each other in between. Yoongi ate himself and kept feeding Jungkook like a baby, while talking with Jin about his health and other things...

Jungkook was thinking something deeply. But he felt like he is going numb when he suddenly heard Taehyung's voice, he called Jungkook calmly.

Tae: Jungkook, after dinner come to my room with your books.' He said while pinning some salads in his fork.

He didn't even looked at Jungkook but he can feel Jungkook's scared looks on his face and he knows how much he is making the boy restless without even doing anything yet! But, he remained cold and blank faced.

Jungkook pouted softly and replied in low voice, 'Yes hyung.' and unwillingly gulped down the bite Yoongi gave him after receiving a warning look from him.

.

After dinner;

Jungkook was standing in the doorframe of Taehyung's room with his books and other stuffs, fighting against his mind about going in or not. He really doesn't wanna face Tae in that type of state when he is already broken by the incident that happened today in university with Jun-ho. He know that for sure that studying sessions with Taehyung is never gonna be happy in the end! No matter how much he tries, there would be a mess at last!