[Thirty-Six]

Author's POV

It's been three days since Taehyung is sick. And now he is recovering fast. He became too much clingy because of his health's condition. In this three days, Jin had to fought almost every meal time just to feed him and made him swollen the medicines! Of course the rules are no use for this spoiled brat of him!

Taehyung whines and behaves like a child when he is sick. And this is really a hard time for his Hyungs, as a five years older Taehyung is seven times annoying than five mature Taehyung.

But when Tae's hyung's were having a hard time to control the whinny boy, Tae's only younger brother was living the best moments of his life! As Taehyung became clingier these days, he wanted more attention. Mostly like hugs and cuddles. And to say the truth, Jungkook is the best in this, at least for Taehyung! So, Tae let Jungkook hug and cuddle with him each night...and also he became a less strict nowadays...

So, Jungkook is so happy now! Yes, Tae is still cold and sometimes rude with him, but he is at least not scaring his hell out from a few days! Improving, right?

Right now, Jungkook was thinking about all of these and walking to the washroom though the corridor, alone. He entered the washroom and it was empty. He went towards the sink and opened the water tap! After washing his face and dried it by tissue, he turned to leave.

He was so into in his thoughts, but his thoughts interrupted by a sudden push. He yelped when he felt his back is bumped with a sink hardly.

Jungkook: WHAT THE HECK- w-wait! YOU AGAIN?!

Jungkook's heart missed a beat when he saw the man in front of him...his worst nightmares—Lee Jun-ho.

Jun-ho pushed Jungkook with one of his hand and locked Jungkook in between the walls and his body. He leaned towards him and there was only a breath distance between their face. Jungkook's whole body stiffened and trembled in the fear and the disgusted feelings when he felt his feather touch on his right cheek and the raspy whisper_

~'Missed me, baby boy?'

Jungkook tried to push him back, 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUN-HO? LEAVE ME YOU FREAK!'

Jun-ho didn't even moved a bit, he smirked seeing the bunny boy's struggle. He pushed him down even more strongly, 'Why so egger, baby? We met after so long...won't you say hello to your daddy, hmm?'

Jungkook frowned, 'Huh! What is a daddy? And who is my daddy?' he asked innocently.

Jun-ho looked at him with a shocked face, then he smirked again, 'Trying to play with daddy, huh?'

Jungkook shook his head in frustration, 'What-no! I really didn't get why you are calling this daddy thing? Are you my father or what!?'

Jun-ho now get that he is really innocent, he really don't know about this stuffs. He face palmed himself, 'Whom am I kidding?' he mumbled under his breath.

Jungkook: Huh? You said something?

Jun-ho turned to him again, 'No baby! Ok, as you don't know what is a 'daddy' is, let me make it easier to you-

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Jun-ho: I'm your daddy...just know this much...Now call me that-' He said seductively.

Jungkook crossed his arms while still staying in the same position, 'Oh really? And why so? Are you my father? Why should I listen you, you psycho?'

Jun-ho let go of him and stood straight, but also pulled Jungkook with him. He held Jungkook's both shoulder making Jungkook winch in pain.

Jungkook: Uh! Leave me Jun-ho-