[67]

Flashback to 8 years ago;

This incident happened after one week of Hoseok's breakup with Ryun. Taehyung and Jimin was 15 years old and studying in high school. Hoseok was extremely hyper that time, even a single loud sound was enough to make him angry. He used to stay alone in his room most of the time and his hyungs was trying enough to make him stable again. That wasn't working at all...he was even harming himself secretly. He was too depressed to think straightly.

One day, Taehyung had an exam in their collage and Taehyung totally forget about it. He and Jimin was in different section in their class. He was scared if he failed in the exam then Joon or Hoseok would be angry. So, he thought what he can he do, cause he don't wanna make his hyungs angry at all. Specially Hoseok is not even in his right mind!

One of his friend suggested to do cheat on his exam. Taehyung denied it at firs. He knows its bad and his hyungs will be more than angry if he do that. But, his friends made him trust that no one will know if he can cheat so smoothly. And even tell that they will help him to cheat and he won't get caught. Taehyung was still on a phase of doing or not doing it!

But, after getting the question papers on hand, he saw every thing is out of his study! He started thinking what should he do now, and at last his conscious failed to his devil mind. He started cheating and when he was almost at the end of the exam....the teacher caught him red handed! He was taken to the principal. And the principal knew that he is the brother of graduated students Namjoon and Hoseok's brother. They were his favorite students as they was too good in studies and manners! So, he called Hoseok as he is the eldest one among them.

Hoseok entered the rooms with a furious calm face and bowed to the principal. Taehyung was standing in one corner. He was visibly shaking in fear, tears and sweats were dripping through his forehead. He can't even look up to meet the furious hyung of him. He knew he messed up badly and there is no way to ran away from here. He just wanted to vanish into thin air by somehow.

He was extremely guilty and ashamed of his deed. He knew he was wrong and it was killing him inside! He has nothing to do without crying and waiting for the next thing coming towards him.

Hoseok bowed and sat in front the principal, he didn't even looked at the poor boy for once!

Hoseok: You called me sir?

Principal: Yes Hoseok. Sorry to disturb you, but here we got a serious issue with your younger brother.

Hoseok: May I know what he did sir?' his voice was enough to kill anyone.

Principal told him everything and after hearing everything with a damn cold face, Hoseok finally looked back to see his younger. Taehyung quickly looked down to avoid the murderly gaze.

Hoseok inhaled deeply and again turned to principal, 'Sir. I'm so sorry behalf of him. I can assure that won't happen again. I'm very much ashamed of his deed. Please give him another chance?'

Principal nodded, 'Ok! We will give it as I know you and Namjoon. I just wanted the promise that that won't happen again.'

Hoseok: Thank you sir. I promise sir, I will take care of it and he will be good again.'

Principal: Ok Hoseok! I'm leaving him with only warnings this time only because of you...please make him understand.'

Hoseok: Thanks a lot sir and I' so sorry again.' He stood up and turned to Taehyung. Taehyung gulped and quickly understand what he wants. Tae bowed in 90 degree angle to the principal.

Tae: I'm r-really sorry s-sir... T-this won't happen a-again. I'm ashamed o-of my deed, please f-forgive me.' He said in low tone while looking down to his feet.