[102]

Jungkook saw Tae and he gulped, 'H-hyung...I won't give you any hard time...' he said in his softest tone. Tae still was looking away and thinking something. But Jungkook thought that Tae doesn't believe him. He scrunched his nose cutely and tugged Tae's shirt softly. Tae looked up and Jungkook tiled his head a little.

Jungkook: Hyung, promise. I'll be good...please believe me!' he said a bit desperately.

Taehyung sighed and finally stood up, 'I believe you, ok? No need to be afraid, I'm here.' He said a bit softly and sat up beside Jungkook. He slowly held Jungkook's neck and pulled him near his shoulder. He made Jungkook's head put on his shoulder so that he don't have to see him being injected and also he can feel safe a bit...he patted his hair twice_

Tae: Hide your face in here. You don't have to see it, hmm?'

Jungkook was a bit surprised seeing Tae being gentle with him, but he didn't protest as he needed it badly. He wrapped his free hand around Tae's neck and hid his face in the crock of Tae's neck.

Tae softly patted his back, 'It will be ok, Kookie...I will be gentle.' He said gently and Jungkook just nodded quietly in reply....tae took the needles and finally injected him the vaccine.

-AH!' Jungkook winched in pain and screamed shortly.

Tae: Done! Done! Hold on for a second. Don't move kook-'

Jungkook: H-hurts hyung!' he cried.

Tae: Ok finish. See it's not that hard, is it?' Tae quickly finished bandaging the area and threw the injection in the dustbin. And he then he quickly pulled the sobbing boy to his lap and wrapped his arms around him protectively...well, he was planning to do it from the very beginning. He is not monster ok? He is angry doesn't means he will forget to care his only makhne...

Jungkook was crying so badly. All the pains are too much for him and also the scared state wasn't helping him at all. He also wrapped himself in his hyung's lap and cried wetting his shirt...

~I'm sorry Tae hyung-ie....I will not bother you like that again...I was just scared...please don't be mad at me....I'm so sorry-

On the other hand, Tae was swinging him a little and patted his back in a comforting way, whispering softly in his makhne's ears...'Ssshhh...it's all over now bunny. We are all done here...no more crying....it's ok. Hyung is done hmm? No more-

Jungkook sniffed on his embrace, 'B-but it hurts s-so much hyung...'

Tae suppressed his teasing smile, 'What hurts? Your arm or-' he patted his bottom playfully and Jungkook whined a little with a pout.

Jungkook: Hyungggg! Don't tease please!'

Tae caressed his backside, 'Ok! Ok! Fine...I'm sorry. It will go away soon, hmm? Don't cry or you will get sick...ssshhh....all done, ok bunny?'

.

After ten more minutes, finally Jungkook calmed down much. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's chest and Tae asked, 'You fine?'

Jungkook nodded looking down on his lap, lightly sniffing.

-Hmm.' Tae again turned into stern hyung once again.

Tae: Ok then. Now I have to go...You can go to class or stay here in Joon-ie hyung's office if you want.'

Jungkook heard him and slowly looked up with pleading eyes, Tae smiled in his mind knowing what he wants now, still he asked in plain voice, 'What happened now?'