[TEN]

Author's POV

Taehyung opened his eyes and slowly wiped his tears. He slowly went to the balcony and sat on the single sofa set in there.

The sky is getting purple as it's the time of sunset

The sky is getting purple as it's the time of sunset. He put his head on the head rest and looked at the sky in sad eyes...

It was Jungkook's ninth birthday. Mrs. Kim has a meeting next day so she was preparing for that and Mr. Kim was on his day off. They all wished Jungkook in the morning and gave him so many gifts.

Then they gathered in the living room and Jungkook asked his mother that if they can go to an amusement park together.

Mrs. Kim tried to console him saying that she can't go because of work. But at last she gave up seeing his bunny's sad face. So, they all started for amusement park. Mrs. Kim and Jungkook were in one car and others in the second one...

Everything was fine until...

The only thing Taehyung can remember that he saw Mrs. Kim's car suddenly lost balance and the next moment... a truck crushed the car from behind!

Everyone screamed together. Mr. Kim stopped his car and everyone ran to the place. The car was broken totally. Mr. Kim and Jin somehow opened the front doors. They saw Mrs. Kim hugging little Jungkook tightly. Her body is full of blood and she is not responding. Jin took out Jungkook, he was unconscious too and blood was all over his little body. Mr. Kim took out Mrs. Kim and laid her on the road crying hardly. Everyone except Jin and Jungkook ran to them....

They took them to the nearest hospital. Jungkook admitted into ICU. And doctor checked Mrs. Kim. But, she was already...gone!

Jungkook took four days to get back his conscious in hospital. He knew about her mother's death after one week. It was a very tough time for him. He was just a kid, it was his biggest trauma!

After one month, Mr. Kim went abroad forever to remove Mrs. Kim's memory from his mind...

If Jin and Yoongi weren't there, then maybe Jungkook would've been mad because of the pain of loosing his mother!

Jungkook's brothers tried hard to make him stable once again. But, they didn't notice that, Taehyung changed totally after that accident. When they perceived that, it was too late!

Taehyung was shocked because this sudden lose. He went silent and serious. The naughty and bubbly Taehyung couldn't be find anymore... the most tragic part is, he started ignoring Jungkook and slowly Taehyung became Jungkook's biggest fear!

Jungkook has the same face of his mother. His bunny smile, his pout...everything reminds Tae about her. His mind wants to forget her, but how can he when Jungkook is always around him? His mind knows that it's not Jungkook's fault! He was just nine at that time...!

But, his heart wants something to put all the anger and pain...and that is Jungkook! He couldn't help but to think Jungkook as the reason of her death...

He never blames Jungkook because of her mother's death in front of any one! But, he himself can't stop thinking about it!

The sky went dark now...Taehyung is still in balcony. He stood up and went near the railing and looked at the shinny city in far...

Tae knows it's not right that he is doing with Jungkook...But, he is too weak to admit it! He shows that he is strong, but he is not...

Tae wiped his tears once again and looked up into the dark sky...

-Eomma...' he whispered, 'Is it all fine there? Are you ok? Do you miss us?' he couldn't help anymore but to busted in tears, 'I-I'm s-sorry...that I c-couldn't s-save you that d-day...I-I'm not fine Eomma...I-I'm not-

I-I'm loosing myself...I had lost you, I almost lost d-dad...I feel t-that I'm losing m-my h-Hyungs....And maybe I'm loosing Jungkook-ah too....he scares m-me now! I k-know, I'm s-such a bad boy...But, I can't f-forgive him, Eomma...I-it's hurt...'

He cried his heart out until he flinched by someone's hug from his back.

He tried to look who is it, but the person whispered, 'its ok Taehyung-ah! You can cry...I won't judge-

Tae sighed, 'Jimin-ah?'

Jimin hugged him more tightly, 'Hmm...'

Tae: when y-you came?

Jimin: Just now...

Tae: hmm...

They went silent...only the sound of Tae's sobbing could be heard...Jimin kept hugging him and put his chin on Tae's shoulder.

They are the only twins of family and of course the soul mates. When they are around each other, they need no words to express themselves to other! Their mind speaks same, their heartbeats are same, their existence is enough for them...

After 20 minutes al last, Tae calmed down a bit. He wiped is tears and turned his face to Jimin_

Tae: Why you are here?' his voice became raspy.

Jimin: wheayo? You don't want me?!

Tae smiled on his drama, 'You felt it, right?'

Jimin gave him his eye smile, 'Yes!'

They have a twin connection. It is from their birth. They can feel each other's deep feeling. Like when Tae is sad, Jimin feels it; or when Jimin is feeling insecure Tae feels it too!

Tae stood up and Jimin broke the hug. They went inside of the room and sat on the bed. Tae laid down and Jimin hold his right hand, 'You ok?'

Tae nodded.

Jimin: Shall I go or stay?

Tae: Your wish!' he said in plain tone, 'It's almost dinner time...you should go!'

Jimin sighed, 'You hungry?'

Tae: ....

Jimin: Tae? I'm asking you.

Tae turned left and back faced Jimin, 'I'm ok, Jimin-ie! I have practice of it, don't worry!

Jimin sighed frustratingly and laid down beside Tae. He hugged Tae from back, 'Tae! Why you are so strict with kook-ie? You wasn't like this-

Tae: Jimin! I'm not in a mood! Please, go!

Jimin: But-

Tae: Please hyung!' he said with sad force. Well that's it! Tae calls him hyung only when he is deeply emotional or hurt!

Jimin kissed his forehead and slowly get up from his bed. He went towards the door, but turned, 'You are becoming sad very often nowadays...Don't be! I can't sleep because of you...' he said with so done face and tired tone.

Tae giggled, 'Ok! Ok!'

Jimin also smiled and left the room. At least he is a bit easy now! That's what he wanted...

He went inside of his room and sat on the bed, leaning his body on his hands. He looked up into the ceiling of his room, 'Why everything turned out like this?'

.

.

[Hey Youniverse! Please comment down if you have any confusion about this chapter... I will try to response soon!

I know it's a bit boring chapter but, in next chapters, i will try to put some fun again like other chapters. So, stay tune ^_^]