[115]

Jin was in living room, he took a half day off. He wasn't feeling really well for some days, and he knows the symptoms he is having...he is having slight headache, sore throat and running nose from this morning. He is surely gonna get a bad cold and fever in few days. He don't get sick much, he has a very tough body among them all and that's why he took all the pressure on himself alone, as he can carry it well.

But after all he is a human! So, it's for sure, he gets sick. And when Jin gets sick, the whole house feels like they lost soul! All the brothers become busy with him and for some days, they treat the eldest one as their makhne. Especially the makhne line....

If he say, he don't like this care from them, it will be a great lie. But he doesn't wanna make them all concerned and busy only for him. So, he tries to keep fit. But guess what, maybe this time he got another cold and another love, care and scolding storm is coming for him from his overprotective brothers...

He was sitting on a couch, a movie was playing on the television and he was actually going through some files in front of him, until he heard the door bell is ringing. He looked at the clock and frowned, this is not the time for returning any one from their workplace and Jungkook's university is still not going on. Who can come now then?

He stood up anyway and walked to open the door. He opened the door and looked at his makhne with amused face, 'Jungkook-ie! You are home already?'

Jungkook smiled tiredly at him, 'Yeah hyung...I didn't feel well so I came back.'

Jin let the boy enter and closed the door with concerned look on his baby, 'What happened? Are you feeling sick or something?'

-Actually, yes. It's that god damn headache and dizziness again hyung-ie.' Jungkook entered the home with a tired body and his face was showing he is struggling with some kind of pain.

Jin squinted his eyes as he watched how Jungkook's face is winching in pain in every step he took! Is it only his headache? Nah...Something happened with him, what is it?

He walked behind him and Jungkook was going upstairs but he stopped, 'Wait! Don't go to your room now, go wait in the living room, I'm coming....I need to talk with you.' He said softly.

Jungkook: But hyung I'm tired.' He tried to skip but Jin gave a stern look and Jungkook quickly nodded, he just walked to living room, limping a little...too tired to talk or argue.

Jin went inside the kitchen and Jungkook sat on a couch, letting out a sigh. He put his head on armrest, and lay straight on the long couch, closing his eyes....he was so tired to even breathe, his mind was full with every type of thoughts and scenarios. He braced himself with his both arms curling into a ball and tried to erase everything from his mind, but that wasn't helping at all!

A tear slipped his closed eyes and dropped on the couch and the small muffled sob left Jungkook's mouth by chance!

~Jungkook?!' Jungkook shot his eyes open only to find Jin standing near his head holding a glass. His whole face is showing concern and care for younger. He quickly sat up and wiped his tears, looking down on his lap.

Jin put down the glass on the center table and sat beside Jungkook facing him, hugging him with one hand he asked with his softest tone, 'Baby...why are you crying love?'

Jungkook looked down, 'H-hurts...'

Jin: Oh...is your headache is getting painful, love?'

-Yes hyung-ie....I can't take it anymore...please make it go away.' Jungkook whispered as he hugged Jin and buried his face on Jin's chest, hiding the silent tears. His words held some different meanings, but Jin couldn't imagine it.