[108]

Author's POV

Jungkook slowly turned his head once he heard the deep familiar voice behind him. He knows the voice very well. All of his anger and rebellion vanished in air just in a glimpse of eyes...

His grip around the boy's shirt's collar eased and he gulped before turning. And he is right, it's one and only Kim Namjoon. The only thing he can recite in his mind was-'I'm dead for sure.'

Namjoon took a step forward and Jungkook can feel the heat of his rage by his sixth sense. The boy and he stood in a row while the girl was looking terrified from a bit far and behind from them. She really was unable to say something because of the fear and embarrassment.

Namjoon glared straight on Jungkook's eyes and the poor boy quickly looked down to avoid that deadly glare.

Namjoon: What is going on here?

No one replied him, which made Namjoon angrier. He inhaled sharply and asked in his damn cold voice again, 'I asked a question here.'

Jungkook gulped knowing the tone very well. Namjoon is on the last string of his control. He can bust any moment but Jungkook doesn't have enough courage to speak up in front of his hyung's raging face. So, he kept quiet. But that bustard have no problem, so he spoke and of course he spoke trash!

Boy: Sir, me and Nira were having a chat. But out of nowhere he came and started hitting me! We don't know why?

Jungkook snapped his head at the boy with widen eyes! What the- How casually this bastard spit such a lie! The boy looked at him and Jungkook could see a short evil smirk in his lips...

Namjoon: Kim Jungkook, is that true?

Jungkook snapped his look back to his hyung and shook his head violently.

Namjoon: Verbal answer!' he scolded and Jungkook finally spoke.

Jungkook: He is lying hyu-Sir! That's not what really happened here!

Namjoon: Do you have any proves? Both of you....can you prove that what you are saying on your behalf?' he said in a calm voice and Jungkook started thinking what prove he can give now. There is no CCTV camera here too! And about the girl, should he ask her for help? He looked at the girl, but she looked so nervous. Maybe she won't feel good to talk about it and Jungkook shouldn't force her in such type of thing. She deserves some privacy...

But she is the only hope to prove that he is right! If he can't then Namjoon is gonna eat him alive. Well not only Namjoon, but also his entire hyungs will scold him for that...they hate fighting and also class bunking...Wait! The exam! Tae hyung gonna kill him if Namjoon hyung don't do that first! Shit! He messed up big time again...

Namjoon: So, none of you have any prove right? So, let's talk farther in my room, yeah?'

They said nothing, but Jungkook shivered on the tone knowing very well what Namjoon meant by 'farther talk'. Suddenly the girl named Nira spoke in a soft low tone.

-Sir! I have something to say....Only to you, please?' They all looked at her and Nira looked away feeling awkward. Namjoon nodded at her.

Namjoon: Ok. Let's talk here? Boys, till I come, wait in my room.' He ordered and they were quick to obey. Namjoon and Nira started talking with each other while they both went inside of Namjoon's office and wait silently while throwing daggers to each other.

That boy smirked bitterly at Jungkook while leaning against the wall, 'You shouldn't poke your nose in my business.'

Jungkook felt his head is again getting light by the rage. But still he minded where he is standing and controlled himself. Just shot a death glare to the boy who scoffed.