[124]

In the breakfast table;

Everyone was present in the breakfast table except Yoongi and the youngest one. Yoongi is still asleep as usual and Jungkook is still getting ready maybe.

Jin was talking with Tae about today's works in hospital and Jungkook's check-up things. Namjoon is busy on his phone and Hoseok was in kitchen, making today's breakfast as Jin is clearly restricted from all kind of house chores.

None of his dongsaengs is hearing his any excuses like he is fine and all and the younger doctor of home gave clear order to Jin that if he not listen him, then he is gonna tell it to Yoongi...and as always the threat worked. So, here is he, sitting idly and letting his brothers all babying him.

Jimin and Hoseok came out from the kitchen with the breakfasts. Jimin put the breads on the table and looked around to others who were all seated in the table.

Jimin: Where is Jungkook and Yoongi hyung? they are not down yet?

Tae sighed, 'Sadly, no.'

Hoseok: But you did wake Jungkook up right?

Tae: I did. I even put him in the bathtub to take a bath! That too was like 30 minutes ago.'

Jin: But he is taking way too long to get ready I guess!' he said while looking at upstairs.

Namjoon chuckled, 'Maybe that sleepy bunny again slept on the washroom? Who knows?'

They all laughed lightly on Namjoon's word.

Jimin: Yeah that can be happen anyway.' He smiled.

Hoseok: But I think he is being late by purpose.' He said and others looked at him with questioning eyes. Hoseok shrugged, 'Well we all know how he hates to go hospitals and he makes a fuss of it every month! So, you know what I meant?'

Tae nodded, 'Right hyung! He might trying to get away with it.'

Jimin shrugged, 'B-but... if you ask me, I will say he isn't trying to do so.'

Tae: Why?'

Jimin looked at his twin and said calmly, 'Look. We all know Jungkook-ie's behavior and how he reacts. If he tries to escape from this check-up today, he will show his temper and will whine since he wakes up. That what he do every time, like banging washroom's door, throwing his cloths and stuffs, whining all the time by saying how much he hates this thing and so on! But today, did he show his that bratty side to us? I don't think so.'

Tae nodded getting the point and thought in his mind, he said while thinking about the younger, 'You are right Jimin-ie....he is behaving normal today.'

Jimin: See? So, that's why I think, he is going hospital willingly today and I can bet on that he will co-operate well.'

Tae: Hope so.

Jin hold Tae's hand and said a bit sternly, 'Tae, you promised me you will not do anything wrong again....so you better keep your control, ok?'

Taehyung smiled and softly squeezed Jin's hand too, 'Don't worry hyung and Jimin is also will be there. Nothing will go wrong.'

Jin nodded, 'Hmm...'

~HYUNGS! GOOD MORNING!

Everyone snapped their head the door's direction and found a bunny boy hopping cutely towards them, looking all cute and cheerful-and that thing instantly gave his hyungs a happy wave of relaxation and brought smiles on their faces...