[80]

Morning came up real fast in Kim's mansion.

Jungkook didn't bother Taehyung many much in the night. But he indeed woke up after two hours of his falling in sleep and threw up two times. He was still in a daze that he didn't remember or recognize anything that clearly around him.

Taehyung woke up after sensing Jungkook is not feeling well and squirming in the bed like a baby. Tae immediately understood that the hangover drink has started it's work. He carried Jungkook towards the washroom and helped him.

Jungkook was crying miserably after the second time of throwing up. It took around half an hour to make him calm down and sleep. Taehyung continuously rubbed his back and whispered soft things to him to make him feel a bit better. It's always hurts to see any of the brothers crying in pain or not feeling well, right?

So, after that incident Jungkook slept well. But it took long enough to fall in sleep for Taehyung. He was in his own thoughts and the thoughts of punishing Jungkook are not helping him at all. He hates it as well other hyungs...but he wants to teach him really well this time. So, he is gonna punish him by his own. Only he can punish him hard ignoring the youngest's heartbreaking crying and begging...

So, the clock is showing 12 past 42 in noon, when Jungkook finally woke up from his deep slumber. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. But his eyes squinted in a sudden stinging pain in his head. He groaned shortly and slowly sat up in his empty bed, holding his head with both hands.

The head is now stinging, but not too much. He looked around and tried to find the answer why his head is stinging like that also there is something wrong in today's environment. It's Almost noon, but no one called him today! Why?

Something might happen, but he can't remember it clearly!

He looked beside him in the bed, looks like someone else was there too last night. Then he turned to another side and there is a painkiller tablet bottle with water bottle in the night stand. He frowned seeing a little note beside the medicine. He took the note and it reads_

"I know you are gonna get some headache. Have a tablet from the bottle and fresh up. We are in downstairs, so when you are done, and if you still think that you need to obey your hyungs... please come downstairs."

What the- Oh WAIT! In a glimpse of second everything went clear in Jungkook's mind. And the next moment he felt a cold shiver running though his spine. Did he really did that last night? God! No please! Someone tell him that he is still dreaming!

Sad but true, it's not a dream and the next things that is coming is clearly not gonna be good for the makhne.

The handwriting seems Jin hyung's. Hell!...Did I made everyone that much angry? What I did in drunkard state? Jungkook gulped hardly thinking about all of his six demon hyungs...

.

.

Forty minutes later;

Jungkook inhaled deeply before climbing down the last step of stairs. With his shaky feet and even more shaky heart, he slowly entered the living room and there they are...

All of the Kim brothers are in the living room, sitting in a round pattern, facing the door. So, when Jungkook entered the room, he found himself in middle of his every hyungs. He didn't have enough courage to look up, but the rage and disappointment in their face can be feel by him...that's too strong and painful. Jungkook continued gulping and keep staring at the ground. There is a pin drop silence in all over the room, Jungkook thought even his fast beating heartbeats can heard in such silence now!

After a whole five minutes silence and standing in front of his hyung's piercing gazes, finally Jungkook gathered enough courage to look up, only to meet Jin and Yoongi's death cold face. He quickly looked down and choked hard. Just then the silence broke by the second eldest. His deep cold tone shivered everyone in the room, let along Jungkook.