[Fifteen]

Yoongi: Ok then! Let's start! Hold your ears and start doing seat ups...100 times.' He said coldly as usual.

Jungkook snapped his head up, 'H-hyung...?!'

Yoongi: Am I not clear?

Jungkook: Y-you are...B-but, isn't i-it...too m-much-

Yoongi stood up, 'Ok! Then 110 times, is it ok?'

Jungkook widened his eyes, "W-WHAT!!"

Yoongi step near him, 'let me clear Jungkook. Each time you talk back and deny it, I will increase your punishment...Now, do it 125 times.'

Jungkook's head started spinning, 'H-hyung...P-please-

Yoongi sighed, 'You really love to argue, huh? Then how about 150?

Jungkook's mouth open wide and he looked at his older with disbelieving eyes.

Yoongi: Will you start it or should I increase it in to 200-'

Jungkook: ANIYOOO! I-I'm doing...' he hurriedly grabbed his ears and started doing seat ups.

Yoongi went back to his previous seat and started watching his younger expressionlessly.

After 25 seat ups_

Yoongi: Sit properly Jungkook. Or else I will make you do it from the beginning.

Jungkook stopped for a moment as his legs are hurting already. But...

"TASHK"

Jungkook: AHHH! Ouch...' he screamed holding his leg where Yoongi just snapped him by his cane.

Yoongi: Did I give you the permission to stop?'

Jungkook pouted, 'S-sorry!'

He again started, but after 40 seat ups he again stopped and Yoongi hit him in the same place as before, making him yelp!

After 20 minutes more;

Jungkook: 130...131...132...Ah! Hyung? Can I stop for a moment please?' he pleaded with his teary eyes. He already earned around ten strokes more in this meantime.

Tears are rolling down his face, and his body is full of sweats. His thigh is feeling heavy and it's hurting because of the seat ups and the strokes he claimed from Yoongi's cane.

Yoongi hit him again, "NO. Don't stop!"

Jungkook whimpered in pain, 'Agh! Please hyung...'

Yoongi: You want another?' he said pointing at his cane.

Jungkook gulped, then without wasting time he again started. But soon after his leg collapsed and he fell down on the ground with a short groan.

Jungkook: Ahh! My thighs-

Yoongi hurriedly went near him and crawled down to his level, 'hey! Is it hurting much?' he asked concernedly.

Of course he is worried, after all it's his only bunny. He is punishing him hard, that doesn't mean he is not feeling the same pain as Jungkook, right?

Jungkook looked at him with disbelieve, 'Seriously hyung? After 145 seat ups and twenty cane strokes, you are asking me if it's hurting or not?'

Yoongi: Young man! Don't give me that attitude.'

Jungkook looked down, 'I'm sorry. But, please hyung...let's stop here! I can't feel my legs now! Please, I'm sorry! I learned my lessons...please?' he said with his pleading puppy eyes.