[60]

Evening in the Kim mansion;

Hoseok was still on his room and the others were in living room, watching television together. Well except Yoongi, he was in the office cause suddenly he needed to look over some works there. So he left after lunch. They were watching the movie peacefully until Jin's phone ringed.

Jin took out his phone and answered it, 'Yes? Dr. Kim Seokjin speaking...hmm? Oh! Ok I'm coming!' he hung up the phone and stood up. Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

Taehyung: Hyung? Any problem?

Jin: Yeah! There is an emergency in hospital. I need to go-

Tae also stood up, 'should I come with you?'

Jin shook his head, 'No need. You stay at home and take some rest. I'll try to come home fast, ok guys?'

Tae and others nodded.

Jin gets upstairs and got ready. He was coming down but stopped in front of Hobi's room and knocked.

Jin: Hobi? You there?

It was a moment's silence after that Jin again knocked.

Jin: Hoseok-ah? Come on! You can't ignore your Worldwide handsome hyung!

He heard Hobi's faint voice from inside, 'Hyung! I'm sleeping...please let me be!'

Jin noticed the huskiness in his voice, which concerned him.

Jin: Buddy! Open the door! I wanna see you-

Hoseok: Please hyung-

Jin this time called a bit sternly, 'Kim Hoseok! Open the damn door now! Don't make me count-' and soon after that the door opened reveling a tired looking guy. Jin was a bit surprised seeing the boy that tired and timid looking.

Jin: Hey! You ok? And what were you doing in the room whole day? Any problem baby?

Hoseok: hyung! I was sleeping...I am just tired, ok?' He said looking away from Jin's eyes.

Jin frowned sensing something is wrong, he isn't looking like that he was sleeping! It's more like he is frustrated about something!

Jin: You sure, nothing else is wrong?'

Hoseok: Yes hyung! I just need some rest, that's all!

-But-'Jin was going to say something but his phone ringed again remembering him that he need to go hospital.

He sighed and picked up the phone, "yeah! Yeah! I'm on my way...hmm! Ok!'

He hung up and looked at his younger who looked unbothered, 'Fine. You can take rest but make sure to eat something before that. I'm leaving for hospital and when I come back I wanna see that you have your meal.'

Hoseok tried to speak, 'Hyung I'm not hungry-

Jin: I'm not asking you, am I? Just do what I said or else it will not be good for you. I know something big happened with you. But, I'm not pushing you to open up, cause I think you need some time for yourself. But, that doesn't mean you will take benefit of it! I'm still your hyung and you are still obeying my rule, is it clear Hobi?

Hoseok just nodded being defeated.

Jin: Then go eat something.

Hoseok: Ok! I will hyung...

-Good boy!' Smiling little, Jin patted his head and left hurriedly for the hospital.

.

.