[107]

One week later;

The Kim household has finally come back to normal state. Everything is sorted out like always and they are doing great all together. Even Taehyung is a bit lenient with his makhne nowadays which includes showing his care to Jungkook. Of course Jungkook loving this side of his Tae hyung and about other hyungs, they are all good like before...but everyone is getting a bit busy as it's almost the end of the year, so everyone is in rush with their office works....

A night in Kim mansion;

In Jungkook's room;

-You are doing ok, Kookie? Any problems?

-No dad! I'm doing just great, don't worry ok?' Jungkook said smiling as he looked at the laptop screen where Mr. Kim was connected in a video call with his youngest son.

-Glad to hear that, son.' Mr. Kim also smiled warmly, 'How about your hyungs? They are good right?

-Yes dad. They are busy with works but still doing good as I can see.

-Very good then...

It's a regular scene for them. Mr. Kim might stay away from them, but they frequently keep talking and keep in touch with each of them. They all talk with him every day in between their works and stuffs. Their dad knows everything goes on here and he is still in control of here. But Seokjin keeps some things away from him to know as he really doesn't wanna bother his dad and also he can take care of his brothers quite well.

Mr. Kim takes care of another branch of their company from Switzerland and he is still the General Manager of the Kim corp. and his orders are still the highest one. Kim brothers always go to their father's place for one or two months in a year in their vacation and sometimes Mr. Kim also comes in Korea for one or two weeks according to his work reasons. But one thing he does, he always stays in his grandfather's place, not here. He just can't stand the Kim mansion after his wife passed away...

But the love and care for his sons are no joke. So, don't get him wrong. And also his sons are well grown-ups to take care of themselves; especially Jin and Yoongi took care of everything too well. If Jin wasn't there, maybe Kim won't live that long!

He said to Jungkook again, 'Where is your brothers, kook? They are not home?'

Jungkook shook his head, 'No. all of them are busy today. I'm alone in home dad.' He pouted and his dad cooed.

Kim: Oh my baby. It's ok, they will come back soon, yeah?'

Jungkook nodded, 'Dad?'

Kim: Yeah?

Jungkook: nothing...just missing you.' He said in low tone and dad smiled softly.

Kim: Me too, love. Me too...I really wanna see you so bad!

~Only him huh? I knew that you only love your youngest son.' Jungkook snapped his head at door as he saw Jimin and Taehyung standing there with a mischievous smile, he smiled proudly at them and Jimin and Taehyung just continued while coming in front of laptop to greet his father.

Tae: Hey dad!

Kim: Hey baby! What's up?

-Up? Nothing is up when we finally got that we are no one to you. You only love your youngest.' Jimin sighed dramatically as Jungkook and Mr. Kim chuckled on his drama.

Jungkook: Good you finally got that. I'm the only prince of this household, Jimin-ssi.' He poked his arms teasingly.

Jimin glared at him, 'You idiot rabbit! Prince my foot, you are a ghost!'