[123]

After Jungkook left Taehyung's room, Jimin exhaled deeply and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung on the other side looked away from Jimin and started playing with bed sheets. Jimin smiled softly as he saw how adorable the boy is looking with a slight pout on his face and playing with the bed sheets like a baby. Who will say this is the same person who can make Jungkook tremble like hell just by one glance?

Jimin softly gained Taehyung's attention with a soft tone, 'Tae?'

Taehyung slowly looked up to him with slightly unsure and scared eyes, 'I'm sorry hyung.'

Oh! Does this boy think he is here to punish him? Well, he is a bit upset with Tae, but he is not angry! Then why he will punish him?

Jimin tried to gentle is voice more, 'Why you are saying sorry Taehyung?'

Tae pouted hearing his full name from Jimin. He hates wen his brothers calls him with his full name. God he is so adorable!

Tae: Because I made you upset and angry...again? For the same reason for which you punished me earlier...I'm sorry.' He mumbled softly and Jimin's heart melted like wax candle!

He smiled and stretched both of his arms and called the boy with a very soothing tone, 'Tae-Tae? Come here bub!'

Taehyung looked up with his doed eyes and sniffled a little seeing Jimin inviting him to hug him. He still tried to become fully sure about the thing, so he asked softly, 'Will you punish me, hyung?'

Jimin cracked a small laugh and shook his head as 'yes'. He has a mind to tease the baby.

Jimin: Of course I will! Come here?' he waved his hand and Tae pouted sadly.

Tae: Please hyung. I'm sorry. I apologized to Jungkook-ie too and he said he forgive me. Please?'

Jimin felt like laughing out loud, but he suppressed it, 'I don't care. You have to get punished. Come here fast!' he pointed in front of him and this time Taehyung slowly went near Jimin. He stood in front of him with head hanging low...

Tae: Hyung...Jin hyung already punished me. Please no more punishment hyung? My butt is still hurting!' he said in his softest tone and that's it.

Jimin shook his head with a smile being so done with his kid twin brother's cuteness and pulled Taehyung with his both wrist. He and made Taehyung sit on his lap and hugged Tae's waist from behind.

Taehyung was shocked at first but soon his body relaxed getting soft caring vibe from Jimin. He put his head on Jimin's shoulder and leaned on his chest...

Jimin: Comfy?' he caressed Tae's hair and Taehyung nodded slightly on his question.

Jimin: Calm down bub. I won't punish you ok? I was just teasing you a little. You don't have to be scared, hmm?' he said softly and Taehyung looked at him with a whiny face.

Tae: W-what! YAAA! I got so scared when you called me and here you were teasing me? YOU IDIOT! MEANIE! CHICKEN!' he started punching on Jimin's chest and Jimin laughed at his childishness. He held both of his fists and kissed on the knuckles.

Jimin: Ok Ok stop! That hurts you know?

Tae pouted, 'You deserve it.'

Jimin chuckled, 'Ok I'm sorry Tae-Tae. Now can we stop please? Your punches are no joke, truly.' He said with fake fear and Taehyung giggled on that. Jimin looked at him with his fond eyes and then slowly placed some kisses on his forehead, 'Taehyung-ah?' Taehyung looked at him.

Jimin: Are you ok? I mean...after that...You know-'Jimin stopped not knowing how to ask. Taehyung smiled sadly.

Taehyung: I'm fine now hyung. Don't worry. And I'm sorry for making you upset once again for the same reason.' He looked down, but Jimin cupped his chin and made him look up to him, 'Don't! You don't have to be ashamed anymore, ok? We are all good now, hmm?'