[Forty-three]

~J-Jungkook?!

Tae was taken aback seeing the boy in such a condition. Jungkook's whole face is covered with tears, his cheeks and nose are crimson red, eyes are swollen and he is biting his lower lip to suppress the pain!

 Jungkook's whole face is covered with tears, his cheeks and nose are crimson red, eyes are swollen and he is biting his lower lip to suppress the pain!

Tae quickly stood beside him and cupped his brother's face, 'H-hey! W-what happened kook-ie?'

Jungkook hiccupped and in no time he hugged the elder. He wrapped his hands around Tae's waist tightly and hid his face on Tae's tummy and cried harder! Taehyung was shocked, but soon after he also hugged the younger, but carefully. Cause, he doesn't wanna hurt him more...

Tae: easy boy! Calm down! Why are you still crying like that, hmm?'

Tae patted Jungkook's hair lovingly, 'Kook! What happened? Is it still hurting much now?' he asked concernedly.

Jungkook nodded.

Tae: then why didn't you tell me when I was applying the medicine? I could have done it more carefully!

Jungkook sobbed in between the hug, 'I-I didn't w-wanna t-trouble you m-more...'

Tae sighed frustratingly, 'You idiot! You should tell hyung if you are in pain. That's not called as trouble! Why you are so dumb Jungkook?' he scolded him, but not in an angry way, mostly in worried way.

Jungkook pouted and looked up, still wrapping his arms around Tae, 'S-sorry!'

Tae ruffled his baby's hair, 'It's ok. Are you fine now, bunny?'

-Still hurting a bit...Wait-WHAT!!' Jungkook stumbled and immediately snapped his head up to Tae with his special doughed eyes; he was literary Jung-shook!

Tae was confused too, 'What?'

Jungkook: D-Did y-you just c-called m-me...bunny?'

Tae: huh! Y-yeah! What's wrong with that?' he asked innocently.

Jungkook: h-hyung! D-do you remember....when you last call me that?

Tae was taken aback, he gulped down his own saliva and looked at the boy who was hugging him like a happy little kid!

~h-he keeps watch on my every word? He knows I called him in that name after so long!'

It's a bit sad thing, isn't it? He called him softly only a few times for so many years...

Tae felt sad seeing the happiness on Jungkook's face. Such an angel he is! Such little things can make this baby bunny happy!

Tae's heart clenched, why he always stays that strict with this pure soul? He just need some love from him, why he can't give him that? Tae hugged the baby and Jungkook buried his face on his tummy.

Tae: you like it when I call you that?

Jungkook: hmm...Yes!' Jungkook said in happy tone.