[Forty-nine]

Jin took a deep breath before knocking Yoongi's door. No one replied, so he knocked it again, this time a bit louder. But still no response from inside; so, Jin sighed and banged the door.

~PISS OFF!!' Yoongi's booming voice came from inside.

Jin twisted the door knob and went inside with a stern face, 'At last you should ask who it is before yelling, shouldn't you?' he said coldly.

Yoongi was laying on the bed on his stomach still wearing his office suite. As soon as he heard Jin's cold tone, he quickly sat up with wide eyes.

Yoongi: H-hyung?! You was knocking?

Jin nodded.

Yoongi stood up slowly and looked down, 'S-sorry! I thought any of dongsaengs!' he said in a guilty tone.

Jin sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, 'Still you should behave in front of them too as they are your younger...But, it's fine as it's not the big deal right now. The thing is more important than this is...what's wrong with you?'

Yoongi looked at him with confusion, 'what will happen to me? I'm fine totally- "Sneeze"!

His words got cut off by the sneeze and Jin frowned. Yoongi looked at him and tried to stay clam in front of his sharp gaze. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

Yoongi: Umm...W-why are you giving me those glares hyung? C-can't I sneeze now also?'

Jin beckoned his fingers indicating to come Yoongi near him, 'Come here!'

Yoongi gulped, "Huh! W-why?"

Jin: What why? I said that's why! Now come here in front of me!' he said coldly.

Yoongi: H-hyung...

Jin: NOW!' and Yoongi flinched. He slowly tried to take a step near to his hyung, but suddenly his head felt light and legs trembled! Everything in front him, went blurry...

He held his head and groaned in pain. And the next moment he heard a faint concerned sound like calling him by his hyung...and felt someone held him before collapsing on the hard floor!

And soon everything went black. He lost his conscious and collapsed on his hyung's lap....!

Jin held his brother protectively before he collapsed on the ground and a concerned shout left his mouth, 'YOONGI!!'

.

.

When all the brothers entered Yoongi's room with worried state, Jin already set the unconscious boy on his bed and covered him with warm blanket.

Jimin was the first who barged in, 'Hyung? What happened?' his panting voice was showing worry and tension.

Jin looked behind and found others entering in one by one with the same scared face putting on them. He sighed deeply and knowing the meaning of his that face Taehyung quickly ran near Yoongi and put his hand on his forehead. He gasped sensing the very high temperature of the older and looked up to Jin! Jin looked at Tae too and nodded slightly. Tae understood and left the room in a hurry!

Others were being impatient seeing the two doctors silent talk and acts! Namjoon shook his hand, 'Hyung! Is every thing alright? Why Yoongi hyung is-

Jin: Nothing is alright Joon-ie!' he cut him off and sat beside Yoongi, slowly caressing his brother's head, 'He is having a very high fever and he is so weak that he...he collapsed.'

Everyone gasped and Jimin sighed frustratingly.

Jimin: I knew it!' he mumbled while running his fingers through his hair.