[52]

After one day.

Morning in Kim mansion;

Yoongi is totally fine now. He was also ready to go to office, but Jin strictly made him take a day off saying he still needs some rest today. Yoongi was not left any place to protest. There was another reason to made him stay home today, cause it's his punishment time!

[Author: I'm doing this only for my naughty readers! Yoongi-ssi, I'm innocent, ok?

Yoongi: Idiot author! Go kill yourself or get killed!! Humph!

Author: Owuu! Grumpy kitty! But, cute...hehehe...]

So currently, Yoongi was sitting in the couch in living room with others and waiting for the storm to come. He was in one single sofa. And Jin was sitting right in front of him. Others were sitting here and there.

Yoongi looked up and met Jin's stern face he whined in his mind, how he hate to see that face!! Then his eyes roamed around the room and slowly his eyes placed on Jimin. Jimin was looking down to his fingers, elbow resting on his thighs, leaning a bit forward. Probably, he does not want to meet Yoongi's face right now.

After that afternoon, Jimin again started ignoring him, they didn't have any talk after that. Yoongi sighed, he hopes after punishment Jimin will talk with him!

Jin: Ok so, let's not waste more time!'

Everyone shifted a bit after hearing Seokjin. Yoongi sat straight and looked down.

Jin: Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes hyung?' he mumbled.

Jin: Do we need to remind what wrong have you did?

Yoongi shook his head as no.

Jin: Great! Then let me come straight to the point fast. We, mainly me...I'm very much disappointed on your careless act. I will expect more maturity from you next time, ok?'

Yoongi nodded, 'Yes hyung.'

Jin sighed, 'So, your punishment is spanking. How many should you get you think?'

Yoongi gulped, 'T-twenty?'

Jin: Thirty! You will get thirty.

Yoongi looked up slowly, 'H-here?'

Jin smiled a little, 'Of course not! We will do it in my room. Go and wait for me.'

Yoongi exhaled softly, 'O-ok.' He stood up, but stopped hearing Jimin's voice.

Jimin: Jin hyung?

Jin looked at him, 'Hmm?'

Jimin: What about lying? This is also a sin, right?

Jin: Right! Hmm...So, as he lied to you, I'm giving you chance to choose his punishment.'

Jimin's eye widened, 'B-but, I'm y-younger than H-hyung!'

Jin chuckled, 'Of course you won't punish him! You will decide his punishment & I will give it to him pabo!'

Jimin understood, 'OH! O-ok then...' he thought for a moment, then smirked a little looking at Yoongi. Yoongi sighed knowing that this kid is planning something evil.

Jimin turned to Jin, 'Alright Hyung! I decided!'

Namjoon: What is it?

Jimin smirked again, 'last time when I lied to him, he stroked ten times on my each hand palm with wooden stick. I want the same!'