[71]

Everyone in the room went quiet after hearing Jin's deep voice.

Jin: So, Hoseok-ah?

Hoseok gulped, 'Yes hyung?'

Jin: As you know what's coming...So, after breakfast I want you to wait in Yoongi's room, clear?'

Hoseok looked down and nodded.

But Jungkook widen his eyes and quickly hugged Hoseok, 'but hyung, Hobi hyung is already learnt his lesson, right? He won't hurt me again. Then Why-

Yoongi: Baby, that's not the only thing that he did wrong.

Jungkook; But-

Hoseok whispered softly in his ear, 'hey buddy! It's ok...I deserve it. Don't worry, hmm?'

Jungkook pouted but listened his hyung any way....

Jimin: So, may we have our breakfast now? I'm hungry as hell, you know?' he huddled like a baby and everyone chuckled making the environment a bit bright.

Namjoon: Yeah! Let's go...

After breakfast;

Hoseok slowly get up from the table and looked at others. Everyone except the eldest two give him a sympathetic yet concerned look, je just smiled on them indicating he will be alright. But deep inside he knows how scared he is. He knows he deserve to be punished anyway, but that doesn't mean that it will make him less scared, right?

Jin: Hoseok, you know the rule of position, right?

Hoseok swiftly nodded, 'Yes hyung.'

Jin: Good, go and wait for us then. And for reminder, you should change into shorts.'

Hoseok's heart missed a beat, but he kept his clam face and nodded. He left for Yoongi's room after giving the youngest a small smile who looked more panicked than him!

Hoseok went upstairs in his rom first and changed into a shorts. Then he took a deep breath before going to Yoongi's room. He slowly entered the room in little steps and slowly went to the middle of the room to go in the position that is obliged for the punishments. He sat on his knees back facing the door and put his arms up in the air, waiting patiently for his elders to come.

Jin and Yoongi entered the room after ten minutes more and find the younger in that position. They looked at each other and sighed. All of them know how they hate punishing each other! They walked to the front of him and sat on the edge of the bed, facing the poor boy. Hoseok looked up sensing their presence and waited for his next order.

Jin: Buddy, you know why we are here in this situation?

Hoseok nodded slightly.

Yoongi: Hoseok, there is another rule about communication during punishments, right? Shouldn't you use words to answer?

Hoseok gulped, 'Y-yes...Sorry hyung.'

Jin: So, let's get on the point, why you are here? Why you are getting punishment, Hobi?

Hoseok looked down, 'C-cause I let h-her tangled up my mind again and didn't share with you guys about my problems. That made my mind worse and I started behaving badly to everyone. I beat my bunny and he nearly was going to be traumatized...also I disrespected Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry hyung.'

Yoongi: Hoseok, there is no need of lecturing right? I guess you already thought about your deeds and also understood. After all you are the most understanding dongsaengs of mine, aren't you bud?'