[84]

This is how the place looks like--

Jungkook was too shocked to react seeing the sudden scene in front of him! He looked at Jun-ho who was sitting on the ground, hands on jaw and bottom lip slightly cut, bloods dripping from that

Jungkook was too shocked to react seeing the sudden scene in front of him! He looked at Jun-ho who was sitting on the ground, hands on jaw and bottom lip slightly cut, bloods dripping from that. And the person who made this is standing right in front of Jungkook, keeping him on his back in a protective way...Jungkook felt more than relax when he saw the familiar figure in front of him; Soobin. He was back facing him, but Jungkook can tell how he was looking dangerously to Jun-ho by seeing his gesture.

He looked in his left and there stands Beomgyu with his arms crossed over his chest, giving death glares too, but to Jungkook. Jungkook gulped and quickly looked down to avoid the stare.

-Shoot! Again...' Jun-ho chuckled bitterly as he stood up slowly and spit some blood out. He glared at Soobin and smirked evilly, 'Why dude? How you guys always come just in the moment, huh? Did you fit any tracker on him or what?'

Soobin: And how I saw you around him each time when he is alone? Why you always come near to him after every warnings huh? I guess I already made sure that you better stay away from him?

Jun-ho: Come on Choi Soobin, he is gonna be mine-sooner or later, he is meant to be mine. You and me-both know that, right?' He hissed and Jungkook cringed on that.

Soobin took a step near to Jun-ho and made the straight eye contact to that freak, 'Lee Jun-ho! Mark my words, he will never be yours, not even in your dreams. Cause if you even imagine anything bad about him even in your freaking dream, then I swear to god- I will make sure to cut you into pieces and feed them all to street dogs. So better...get out from here this once!' his voice is dangerously cold and deep and dominating. Jungkook shivered at that tone, even Jun-ho seemed taken aback a bit. He tried to act cool though_

Jun-ho: Let's see Choi.' He tried to smirk and Soobin scoffed.

Soobin: No thanks. I don't wanna see anything with a psycho.

Jun-ho looked at Jungkook who was peeking from Soobin's back, 'See you soon Baby boy...In a peaceful place and will finish that-

Beomgyu: Didn't you hear what hyung said? PISS OFF!' he yelled and Jun-ho left aggressively after giving Jungkook a creepy look and Jungkook hid behind Soobin a little more.

After Jun-ho left, Soobin sighed frustratingly and ran his fingers through his silky hairs. He didn't even looked at Jungkook who was standing there like a scared baby bunny, hands paired together obediently in front and heads hanging low in feeling of guilt.

There was an awkward silence between three of them, until Soobin went near the railing of balcony and suddenly punched the steel making other two flinch on the sudden noise!

Soobin: Just one moment....JUST ONE MOMENT WE ARE NOT HERE AND SEE WHERE YOU LEAD YOURSELF!

Jungkook's eyes started turning glossy, he sniffed softly, didn't have enough courage to look up or talk. Beomgyu sighed seeing his state and looked away, he was angry too and the thing is more pining him is the worry and tension he was having when he saw Jungkook with Jun-ho again! The last thing he wanted to see right now, and it happened.