[78]

Everyone looked at each other after hearing the doorbell in confusion. They are not sure who it could be this time. Taehyung stood up from couch.

Tae: Let me see...' others nodded and tae left to open the door. As soon as he opened the door...his eyes widen!

~JUNGKOOK?!

Everyone in the living room flinched on the sudden shout coming from the main door and all of them rushed towards the scene. As soon as they reach there they saw the scene that made them scream shortly in shock too...

There stand the makhne of the Kim brothers, look fully wasted and having a great difficulty to stand. A boy around his age is supporting him from aside to keep him standing straight. Jungkook is blabbering in his own mind and blinking rapidly like he can't adjust the lightings around him!

Hoseok: THE HECK-Kookie?

Jungkook flinched and quickly covered his ears, 'A-Aish! W-who the h-hell is s-shouting like t-that?! M-my e-ears gonna b-bleed-

Jin took a step forward, 'You...drank?' he sounded like a kid who is lost in the wood! If Jungkook was in his right mind, he would have killed himself for making his mother-like-figure hyung that lost and hurt!

Actually all of them looked so hurt...Maybe that's good for Jungkook that he is not in his right mind, cause he couldn't afford to see that!

Yoongi held Jin from behind and squeezed his shoulder to comfort, Jin just looked at him with blank yet sad eyes and shook his head. Yoongi maybe look unbothered, but he is raging from inside...Taehyung is extremely calm which is another red signal. Jimin and Hoseok are too shocked to see their baby like that in the door frame of their own house. And Namjoon? Well, he himself doesn't know how to react. He is so done with everything that's going on...

The atmosphere is too cold to take for anyone. So, the poor boy who was holding Jungkook from so long cleared his throat awkwardly, gaining the hyung's attention.

Namjoon looked at him and crossed his arms, 'Aren't you Nishimura Riki? The new student from America?'

Riki nodded his head and looked down, 'Y-yes sir.'

Yoongi: So, you guys are the one who took him to club, huh?

Riki gulped, 'W-we didn't forced sir...We even s-said if there is any problem, then drop the plan...b-but he-

~A-aish! W-why y-you guys a-are c-chattering so m-much? Y-you all are a-annoying, y-you are g-giving me headache...oh-w-wait!' Jungkook suddenly spoke out and when he looked up to everyone his sentence stopped in middle. He blinked cutely for thrice and slowly looked around the room, then slowly he leaned to Riki's arm more, still glancing at his hyungs. Everyone thought he at last get back to sense, but...

-D-dude? W-where you b-brought m-me?' Jungkook whispered cutely. Well he thought he whispered but, of course that wasn't whisper cause everyone heard him. They frowned to listen farther.

Riki was confused, 'Huh? What-'

Jungkook: T-THIS P-PLACE IS F-FULL OF P-PLUSHIES! WOW!

And everyone face palmed. No way he is coming back to sense today, is he?

Riki gulped and shook the boy, 'Jungkook! Come back to sense...they are not plushies! They are your death- Ani! Ani! I mean your hyungs....What the hell are you saying?'

Jungkook: N-No they are c-cute s-soft plushies! C-Can't you s-see?' he pouted and then pointed at Jin with his shaky hand, 'S-see...there is a p-panda...Ah-Ani! I-It looks l-like.... Yeah! Alpaca! It's an a-alpaca. And t-there....' He turned his hand to Jimin, 'L-look! A c-chicken! B-baby chicken! He is sooo cute....' Even in such situation Jimin can't help but to flustered in bright red. Jungkook keeps blabbering, he pointed to Namjoon, 'W-woah! I-it looks l-like a b-big...warm a-and...and c-cuddly koala!' he swung his hand like a baby and pointed his finger to Yoongi, 'A-and here...Oh! How c-cute baby kitten! It's sooo l-lovable-' Yoongi glared and Jungkook pouted, 'O-ok...It's a-a grumpy kitty....'