[135]

Fifth day of Jungkook's treatments;

Jungkook impressed his hyungs by being on his best behavior till now! Although Tae and Jin was everyday with him for the shots, but the brothers took turns in making him have meals and other medicines and also hang out with him. And then cuddle with Jungkook in the night...

And to be honest, his hyungs are kind of amazed of how their stubborn little baby behaved all the week! He didn't give much of hard times to his hyungs and obeyed almost everything.

Yes he was afraid and whiny each time he got injections, but his hyungs was more than calm and steady to handle him and the best part, he didn't get any scolding from them. Rather they ensured him that he was being really good boy for them, which actually helped and encouraged him.

He was never alone for once in this whole week. His hyungs really take leaves from there works to only be with him. First day was hardest...

In the first night, Jungkook was crying so badly and it was hurting so much too, so it was Jin's duty. Next day was Hoseok's. From the third day Jungkook started to calm down a little. He freaked with the shots a little less than normal. Next day was Jimin's, and then Namjoon's and then today it was Yoongi's.

And in Yoongi's duty, the thing finally happened. The huge cat came out from the bag at least...

In Jungkook's room;

It was in the night after the dinner. Everyone else was on their room for some rest while Yoongi was in Jungkook's room. He was looking through the aid box to find Jungkook's meds while listening his bunny's rumblings about his favorite movie characters with a fond smile on his lips...

He was finding the right meds from the box and checking them with the prescription in his left hand while Jungkook was waiting for his hyung, sitting like a baby in the bed.

Jungkook: Hyunggggg! How long are you gonna take more?' he whined getting impatient.

Yoongi chuckled while taking out another strip from the box, "Coming bunny! Just a little more bun."

Jungkook puffed his face, "Come fast! Just leave those yuckiees....I'm almost fit now, see?"

Yoongi looked back at him and smiled, "Yes you are honey, but still these yuckiees are important baby. Just wait a little baby...hyung is almost done."

He said and took out the last capsule bottle and checked the name. A deep frown formed in his eyebrows. The medicine's name bothered him. He might not be the doctor like Jin, but he does know some medicine and their works as he rose up with Jin and his medical books and stuffs around him...

And as long as he can remember, these tablets are not only for Vitamin deficiency...these are for something more serious! He quickly pulled out his phone and searched the usage of these capsules with the name...

As the results showed up in the screen, his heart thumped in fear and intense worry. Why Jungkook needs these tablets? Jin and Taehyung said he only has vitamin deficiency, then why?!

Yoongi's heart raced as he scrolled through the search results on his phone.

Pernicious anemia. The words sent a shockwave through him. Why hadn't they been told? Why was Jungkook being treated for something more serious than just a vitamin deficiency?

He couldn't contain his anxiety any longer. Pocketing his phone, he turned to Jungkook and gave a soft smile to him who was looking at the night sky through his window now while sitting on his bed.

Yoongi approached to him with his medicines and a glass of water. Jungkook looked towards him when he sensed Yoongi beside him and smiled cutely. Yoongi's heart swelled with love, he gulped down his frustrations and worries and smiled for the boy to not to make him worried or scared now.