[96]

Taehyung opened the main door using the spare key with him and skipped straight to upstairs. Once he reached in front of Jimin's room, he inhaled deeply and then slowly knocked the door with his knuckles.

-The door is open.' Jimin yelled from inside and Tae smiled. Jimin knows it has to be any hyungs or Jungkook as only they had the spare keys. That's a good thing he didn't asked who is it at first, or else maybe he won't let Tae in.

He twisted the door knob and slide inside the room. Jimin was on his bed, reading a book. As soon he sensed someone in room, he looked up from his book and his face turned from normal to a blank-stern one. Taehyung pouted seeing his twin's expression, but he is no gonna lost today. He needs Jimin's forgiveness.

-fighting Taehyung-ah!' He motivated himself inside his mind and then make his face a little smiley, like a baby is gonna request to his mommy for extra chocolate.

Tae: H-hi Jimin-ie!

Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

Tae took some baby steps near him, 'Come on Jimin-ah. You know me well right? I didn't mean it, please-

-What you didn't mean?' Jimin talked for the first time, still coldly and staring at book.

Tae gulped, here comes the real scene.

Tae: I'm sorry...

Jimin scoffed, 'So? Should I dance?'

Tae pouted, 'I know I did wrong, but please don't stay that mad at me, it hurts!'

Jimin: like I care.' He flipped the book's page. Now Tae sighed grumpily and snatched the book from Jimin's hand. Jimin flinched finally sat up in the bed aggressively.

Jimin: Give it back to me.

Tae: No. first talk with me.

Jimin: I have nothing to talk about. Give my book back.

Tae: not until you talk properly with me.

Jimin: WHY SHOULD I?

Tae's eyes started tear up, 'I'm sorry Jimin-ie. I was not in my right mind-

Jimin: you always say that. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP FOOLING ME AROUND TAEHYUNG! I'M NOT A KID THAT YOU WILL TREAT ME LIKE THAT EVERYTIME AND THEN COME TO ME CRYING AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU. JUST GO AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. WHY YOU EVEN NEED ME NOW, HUH?'

Tae flinched and looked down, 'I-I didn't mean it! That's not the truth! I always needed you hyung!'

Jimin scoffed humorlessly and looked away through the window, 'Yeah right. You works speak better...'

Taehyung wiped his tears and slowly crawled down to the knees in front of Jimin and slowly held his right hand, 'Hyung, I know you are angry that's why you are saying these all. You know me more than myself...you know I can't do it in my right mind...I' saying the truth, just look at me please! You will see yourself I'm being honest!'

Jimin was already having a heart pain, it's unbearable for him. He didn't dare to look at Taehyung as he is afraid he will lost and cry. And also he doesn't need to look at Tae for knowing whatever he is saying truth or not. Their hearts and emotions are stick together since birth, right?

Tae squeezed his hand on his both hands, 'I have only you Jimin hyung...Only you can understand my pain. I thought I can count on you...I don't want to lose you also! Please hyung...forgive me please. It's painful.' He sobbed out letting all the tears he was controlling till now out through his heavenly eyes...