[Thirty-two]

~NO WAY! YOU CAN'T DO IT TO ME HYUNG!

~LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE KIM TAEHYUNG! DON'T FORGET WITH WHOM YOU ARE TALKING!

Jin's dark cold voice immediately made the boy feel guilt and he lowered his head being ashamed of his work.

Tae: I-I'm sorry hyung-nim! I didn't mean to disrespect you...

Jin sighed for the hundredth time today and sat beside the poor boy, 'it's fine only if you let me do my work!'

Tae whined, 'B-But you know right? I'm scared of it! Please hyung...don't do that-

Jin glared, 'What I told earlier about throwing tantrums, huh?'

Tae: Pleaseee...I'll hear everything, hyung-ie! Just not that-

~What's going on here?' both of the doctor snapped their head to the door and found Yoongi. Jimin also popped up behind him.

Jin stood up, "hey! You guys home already?"

They nodded and entered the room. Jimin ran to Tae and sat on his left side while Yoongi went near his hyung. He stood beside him and sent Taehyung and death glare...

Tae gulped and looked down.

Jimin: How are you feeling, Tae?

Tae managed to smile a bit, 'F-fine, Jimin-

Yoongi: Oh really?' he said mockingly yet the anger is clear in his tone.

Tae looked at him with his almost teary puppy eyes, 'I-I'm really s-sorry hyung-

Yoongi cut him off, 'Keep it to yourself. I don't need it!' then he turned to Jin, 'Hyung, I'm going to take a shower. If you need anything just call me. And don't worry, I'll cook today.' Jin nodded and Yoongi left without giving a spare glance to Taehyung. Taehyung felt tears are rolling down through his face, he quickly wiped it off and kept staring at his lap.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other and sighed.

Jimin: So, Jin hyung! Because of what both of you were fighting?'

Jin glared at Tae before answering; 'Long story, but listen...' he told him everything that happened after they all left.

Jimin patted Tae's back, 'Tae! Don't be a kid and listen to hyung ok?'

Tae just pouted, 'you are saying cause you are not the one who is in my place.'

Jimin chuckled, 'Well it's your fault after all!' and then also left the room saying that he need to be fresh himself up. There only left Taehyung and Jin. Jin sat beside Taehyung and side hugged his baby.

Jin: Taetae? Feeling sad-sad?' he asked cutely.

Tae nodded as a response.

Jin: It's ok! Yoongi hyung-ie will be alright after you get well soon, hmm? He is just worried, you know right?'

Tae again nodded.

Jin sighed this time, 'Ok enough! Now lay down and let me do my work.'

Tae's eyes widen, 'N-No hyung! D-don't please-

Jin gave him a glare, 'For god's sake Tae! You are a doctor and not a kid anymore!! Why you still get scared by just a small needle?!'

Tae pouted, 'It hurts!'

Jin face palmed...

[So let me tell you what's going on here.

Flashback;