[Thirty-three]

Jungkook stayed silent while looking down. He was panting as he literary ran here from the outside just to check if his Taehyung hyung is really fine or not! He was so worried that he forgot the rules and manners which were set for his tiger hyung!

He actually almost forgot that he fears his Tae hyung, cause the only thing was in his mind that time was_ Taehyung's health! And now he is regretting for pissing the tiger once again by his foolish action.

Tae: I asked you something Jungkook. Is it a way to enter some one's room? Like crashing and banging the door!?'

Jungkook slowly shook his head, 'N-no hyung! I'm s-sorry.'

Tae: Sorry? You almost gave us a heart attack young man!' he is really pissed off. Jungkook felt tears rolling down through his face. Why he always mess up everything. All he just wanted is to check if he is hyung is really alright or not! Why it need to be turn out like this?

Jungkook: I'm really sorry h-hyung...I-I was just w-worried...I-I'll be good n-next time.' He some how managed to spilt those words in a low tone.

Jin sighed seeing his bunny's condition, 'Stop it Tae! He didn't do it in purpose, ok? I don't know how you get so much strength after all of these to scare that poor boy!' he yelled at Tae and slowly walked towards him and hugged him. In no time, Jungkook also hugged his hyung back and buried his face on his chest.

Jungkook: I-I'm so s-sorry hyung...p-please don't b-be mad at m-me-

Jin: Hey! Hey! It's ok bunny...We were just got scared of sudden outburst. I got that you was concerned for your Tae hyung, right?

Jungkook nodded.

Jin: It's fine. Now, Tae hyung also forgave you, isn't it right Tae?' he looked at Tae giving his scariest and warning gaze.

Tae just looked away, 'Y-yeah, right!'

Jungkook looked at him with his teary doughed eyes, 'R-really hyung?'

Tae sighed seeing the bunny face in front of him and nodded.

Jungkook gave his bunny smile, 'Thank you hyung-ie!!'

Jin ruffled his hair lovingly and Tae just remembered something.

Tae: Wait! Shouldn't you be in your university right now? Why you are here?'

Jungkook was going to say something, that's when the other two entered the room.

Hoseok: Cause, we brought him here.' Hoseok entered the room followed by Namjoon behind.

Jin: You guys also?!' he face palmed himself.

Namjoon: Hehehe....yes hyung! We couldn't stay there...We took half day leave for checking out the big stubborn baby of our house.

Jungkook and Jin chuckled , while Tae whined.

Hoseok came near Tae and suddenly smacked his head making Tae winched, 'Ah! Hyung-ieee!'

Hoseok: Shut up you idiot. We heard everything from Jimin before coming here, You literary collapsed in downstairs!! Goodness! You know how worrying this is? You surely will taste my hard spankings after you get well, I swear!'

Tae literary jumped in shock, 'WHAT! No Hyung! Jin hyung already gave me alert that he will punish me, Yoongi hyung will definitely burn me alive...and now not you also, pleaseeee!' he whined like a baby. Jungkook was shocked seeing his cold hyung in this role after a long time. He couldn't help to smile on his cuteness...