[129]

-I'm serious Tae. I really wouldn't be able to take any other troubles right now. So, stay in control when you are driving.' Jin said sternly through the call and Tae sighed deeply from other side.

Jin really knows him so well. He knows that Tae is hella worried now after hearing Jungkook's condition, so it will be dangerous to drive in such messy brain for him.

Tae: Fine hyung. I'll rather take subway, is it ok?

Jin: Hmm...take care and come fast please. I really need you right now, you know right?

Tae could feel his hyung's worry and tiredness in his desperate breaths. To be honest, he felt the same, he knows how his hyung needs him for support. It's always hard when it comes about the makhne.

Tae: I am just on my way hyung. Don't get worried, hmm? Just give him the injection shot and if he wake up, just make him feed something light...you know these all right?' he said softly like he is pacifying a toddler and Jin hummed from the other side.

Tae: Keep calm hyung. Kookie needs you...actually we all need you.'

-I'm trying, ok?' Jin exhaled frustratingly, 'But this freaking headache of mine and the feeling of dizziness aren't letting me!'

Tae bit his lower lips remembering that Jin himself is not well! Tae: I'm sorry hyung. I-I just can request you once again to take all the pressure on you like you always do...I'm putting them all again on you like a self-seeking brother of yours, despite helping you when you need us! I'm so sorry hyung...But please, we all are helpless without you hyung! I'm helpless and being selfish I'm again pushing you to your edge...for our baby, please?' He mumbled sad and guiltily.

Jin took a glimpse of his makhne behind him over his shoulder and inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself, 'Yeah! Sorry I freaked out. J-just come back fast and safely, hmm? Hyung will take care here.'

Tae: hmm...Thank you hyung.'

Jin hung up the call with Tae and turned to his back, to meet with Yoongi's nervous eyes. Yoongi looked at him with worried quisling gaze and Jin sighed walking near to him. He gently caressed Jungkook's hair, who was now sleeping in Yoongi's embrace so peacefully. There are no more traces of pain in his face, he looked calm.

But still, Jin can't be totally tension free after knowing that what he and Tae was suspecting from a very long term...maybe it's gonna be truth! He can't lower his heart rate until he sees the reports by his own eyes and if really that happens, then...

Jin sighed tiredly once again, sitting beside his brothers, he looked calm and alright from outside of his face...but deep inside, he is really really worried and scared to hell for his makhne's health situation!

His brothers are his life, his own world. He can't think his existence without them. And especially when it comes about the makhnes, he is way far more strict and sweet both. Because these three are actually more like his kids rather than brother. And Kookie, he is still a baby for all of them, whom they wanna protect at any cost!

So when they got to know anything wrong about Jungkook, they just...just freaks out in plain! And now when Jin is himself sick isn't helping the situation at all.

Jin sighed once again while caressing Jungkook's hair in gentle touch, watching the younger melting softly on that. He smiled unknowingly a little seeing his cuteness. Yoongi was kept on staring on his hyung with concern filled eyes, waiting patiently as he knows Jin is taking his own time and once he is done he will talk by his own. No need to push him.

And he was true, Jin looked at Yoongi for a glimpse, before looking down on Jungkook once again...he mumbled, "I don't think....Kookie is alright."