[87]

Once Yoongi parked the car in Kim mansion's garage, all of them stormed out and sprinted towards the house, not caring the rain drops are wetting their cloths...actually they don't care about anything right now. Only Jungkook is the main concern for them.

Jin hurriedly unlocked the main door and they all scooted inside just to engulf with the darkness inside.

Jimin: Why it's dark here?

Yoongi: Must be electricity cut-

Jin understood the situation; he turned to his dongsaengs, 'Hoseok. Check the generator and turn it on.'

Hoseok: On it hyung.' He went towards the power room and others ran inside the living room following the elder one.

-Kookie? Where are you, bub?' Jin's worried voice echoed in the mansion.

-Baby bunny? Hyungs here...where are you baby?' Yoongi's voice is shaking uncontrollably.

Namjoon: Bunny? Come to hyung please? At least answer us?

No response...

Jimin clenched Tae's shirt and almost cried out, 'T-tae...W-where is he?'

-H-he will be fine, Jimin-ie. Don't worry.' Tae hugged him and patted his back, trying to sooth him but how can he, when he himself is not in a good state!

-JUNGKOOK?' Jin yelled out and suddenly all of them froze hearing a short soft and scared whimper coming from living room.

~P-please-

Jin gasped and in no time he ran into the living room, others following him. Tae flashed his phone's light and looked around in the dark room. His phone's light stopped in one corner seeing a curled up shadow in the ground, shaking time to time and an almost inaudible whimper coming form it...

It's Jungkook!

Just then the lights went on and everyone blinked a few times to absorb the sudden lights. Hoseok entered the room panting and finally when they all can see the sight in front of them clearly...they thought it would have better if they couldn't see it. It's heart breaking in one word...

Jungkook crawling like a ball in the ground, hiding his face in his arms and crying, is shaking violently. Jin didn't take a second to rush to him and the next second Jungkook was all buried in his eldest hyung's tight protective embrace.

Jungkook was not fully aware about his surroundings yet, but once his hyung's familiar scent entered in his nose, he calmed down much than before and hugged his hyung like no tomorrow.

Jimin was second to bring back his sense. He ran too and crawled down on their level, rubbing his baby's back and crying silently. Jin showered the bunny boy's face with kisses and also with his tears maybe...

Jin: H-hey bun...We are here...see? No need to be scared. Why are you crying still? See hyungs got you! Come on bunn-

Jungkook looked up to Jin with his red puffy bambi eyes and started at his face for a good two minutes.

And suddenly he screamed out, 'Jin-ie H-hyung-ie!' he shuddered wrapping his hands around Jin's neck and cried like a desperate baby. Every one panicked seeing Jungkook's desperate act.

Jin: B-bunny?

-H-hyung...i-is it really you?

Jin: Of course bub...It's me. Look at me, hey?

Jungkook trembled in Jin's lap once again when he heard a loud thunder sound and clench on Jin's suit, Jin hugged him tightly against his chest more protectively. Jungkook cried again and Jin rubbed his back, 'Hey hey! Easy boy, easy. Nothing will happen, your hyungs is here, right?'