[88]

After thirty minutes;

Jin: YAAA Kim Namjoon, you will tell your that tutor to piss off right away form tomorrow. I won't allow him anymore. How dare he beat my bunny?

Namjoon: But hyung...he is not abusive.

Yoongi: Doesn't matter! Only his hyungs can touch him. If he is seen again in this home, I will break your kneecaps Namjoon-ah.

Namjoon gulped hardly, 'H-hyung no need. I will tell him to not come anymore, ok?'

Jin: Hmm, you better.

Tae: That's good though. I and Jimin will again start to tutor him. It won't be a problem, right Jimin-ah?

Jimin nodded and ruffled Jungkook's head who was just beside him, staring at his hyungs blankly.

All of them was now scattered around the living room. Jungkook is currently on Jin's lap, resting his head on Jin's chest. After a short chat they all sorted up the things. Jungkook looked relived but still gloomy and he is talking carefully like he doesn't wanna make his hyungs angry by any chance. They all noticed his unease but thought to give him some time more to be normal again.

Jimin looked around, 'So all done?'

All of them nodded and Jimin sighed, 'huh! Finally...yeah bunny, you want cuddle tonight with me?'

Jungkook nodded slightly and said in a soft tone, 'Yes hyung-ie.'

Jimin ruffled his hair fondly, 'Ok, I will choose a movie to watch too, ok?'

Jungkook didn't cheer up like he always do, just smiled a little. Everyone felt a little bad as the bunny is not behaving like himself, but they remain silent.

Hoseok: So, dinner time right? How about ordering something?'

They all approved, even two doctors of home too!

Jin looked at his baby on his lap with admiring eyes and kissed his forehead, 'Let's go and fresh yourself up. You are looking like a ghost.' He teased but Jungkook stood quickly.

Jungkook: Ok hyung.' He was going towards but, suddenly his head spinned and everything in front of him went black.

His hyungs saw Jungkook stumbled a bit holding his head and he was about to fall in the ground... everyone scooted up in shock!

-Jungkook-ie!!

But Taehyung was quick enough to hold him by waist before stumbling on floor and spooned him on his one arm, tapping his cheek softly and worriedly with another, 'Jungkook-ie? H-hey, Bub? Hey look at me, kook?'

But Jungkook couldn't hold himself anymore...he let out a short whimper, 'H-hyung!' and then... he lost his sense!

Tae slowly made his body lay on the couch and Jin ran towards them, he took Jungkook's wrist and checked his pulse. His face turned in to stern and serious one, tae know this face. It's the face of Doctor Kim Seokjin. He looked at him concernedly.

Tae: Jin Hyung?

Jin sighed and turned to his younger doctor brother, 'Take him to your room. I'm coming with medic bag.'

Tae nodded and carried the younger on his arms and walked upstairs, while their other brothers looked at Jin with worried questioning face.

Jimin: What happened hyung?

Yoongi: is anything serious?

Jin sighed, 'Can't tell without talking with him. But his pulse is so weak and I know he was so stressed and also cried so much in these days...But, he is way more weaker than usual.'