[101]

Jungkook entered the room with his head hanging down. He has not enough courage to look up. If he had then he would surely see the concerned and disappointed looks on his Namjoon hyung, disapproval still caring looks on Hobi's eyes and his best friend sympathetic and guilty faces...

Tae entered the room just after Jungkook did. Jungkook stayed standing in the middle of the room and Tae went near Namjoon's desk, where all his equipment for vaccine is located. Whole room was pin dropped silence, like everyone is now scared of the second makhne of Kim brother's. It's normal- it's Kim Taehyung after all!

So, Tae walked past Jungkook and leaned against in front the desk facing Jungkook and pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed some one's number...

After few rings the other side person responded, and Taehyung started speaking with him, 'Yes Dr. Kang...yes I'm still in the principal office and I guess I will be a little bit more late...you guys keep continue with the vaccine there please...yeah I will join soon...thank you and yeah! How much students are still left?....oh ok! Thank you....Yeah see you.'

He hung up the call and looked straight to the makhne in the room, who didn't look up even for once in this whole time since they came back this room. Taehyung sighed and turned to Soobin and Beomgyu who was standing a bit far from them and waiting for the disaster.

Tae: You two can go back to your classes now.

Soobin and Beomgyu nodded and they know better than to argue or talk back, it is safer to leave the room. Not only for them, but also for Jungkook. They won't be a help to him anyway when Taehyung is presented here....so they left the room quietly, praying for the youngest in their mind.

Tae leaned on the desk by his back, putting his phone on his pocket and looked straight to his younger with sharp eyes. Jungkook gulped sensing the coldness in the room...

Tae: Jungkook?

Jungkook flinched slightly and looked up slowly, staring at his Tae hyung with his most adorable bambi eyes.

Tae: So, shall we get over it real fast? I have duties to attend, right? First punishment and then vaccine.'

Namjoon spoke this time, 'Tae, please don't punish him now...we will see in home, with hyungs?' he tried to convince him, but whom you are kidding? It's Taehyung!

Tae shook his head, 'No hyung. Didn't you guys offend on his bratty behavior? Cause I'm...I'm really really disappointed on him.' He sounded clearly offended and that broke Jungkook's heart.

Hoseok sighed, 'Tae...he was just scared. Aren't you also scared of needles? He is kid after all!'

Tae: Kid?! How long you are gonna do it saying he is kid? He is 21 for god's sake hyung! Let him understand now that he needs to act like his age! He can't just do everything like he thinks or does!'

Hoseok defended, 'You and Jimin act like childish sometimes too...is that means you are not adult, hmm? Everyone has fears and we shouldn't always use punishments to make someone teach-

Tae: Hyung please...Not today. Please leave it on my hand-

Namjoon: Tae it's his vaccine day! He is already so scared and-

Tae: Do you want me to leave?

Hoseok and Namjoon sighed frustratingly.

Hoseok: Now it's getting much Taehyung. When did we say that?'

Tae: If you won't let me do my works properly then I'm leaving.'

Namjoon: Tae you are not getting it-