[111]

#Still that day's POV...

Everyone looked at Namjoon. Yoongi and Jin spared a glance to each other. Namjoon was a kind of strict hyung for his younger brothers...he might be still too young by his age, but his maturity is quite good enough. He can take good care of every situations, he has some types of leadership quality by born.

Also he might be strict, but he is good at controlling himself and he is the best after care-giver besides Jin. He knows when to stop and that's why other hyungs can rely on him when it is about the makhnes....

On the other hand, Tae and Jimin were counting their every last breath...their heart was racing like thunderous speed! Namjoon is their home tutor and they know how strict he can be when it is about their study and also rules...he can be more dangerous than Yoongi! And obviously they don't want to experience Namjoon's that side right now when they had pissed off every savior hyungs of them...

But nothing is in their favor today, right? So, no one heard their silent praying. Seokjin nodded and finally broke the silence.

Seokjin: Fine, it's on you then.' He said to Namjoon and the twins looked at each other helplessly. They are doomed toady...

Namjoon: Thanks hyung...' he said coldly and turned to the twins with his ice gaze, 'Wait in backyards. I'll be in five minutes.'

Tae-min just nodded slightly and flew from there to obey the order. After they both left, Yoongi turned to Jin. He is angry for sure, but that's not like he is not their hyung still.

Yoongi: Are you sure hyung?

He looked a bit uncomfortable with the idea of letting Namjoon deal with them. After all, Namjoon is still a kid and also he is super pissed right now! What if he couldn't manage it properly? No one wants them to get hurt, right?

Jin looked at him, 'Why?'

Yoongi: I mean Namjoon is still a kid and what if-

Namjoon: Hyung! Trust me, I won't do anything extreme. I'm their hyung too.'

Yoongi: I know...but you are quite angry about it. I'm afraid about the fact that what if you couldn't control...

Hoseok: I agree. Look, I know they did wrong and they surely deserve some punishments...but we have to make sure, it's not abuse, right? We don't want them to get hurt, do we?'

Jin sighed, 'I can feel you guys. But, I have trust on Namjoon. He is the best person for this. And as their tutor and in charge...Namjoon also should show them that they need to obey him...and please Joon-ie, be patient.'

Namjoon nodded, 'I will hyung. I gotta go now.' He said and left for backwards as well.

Tae and Jimin was standing by the swimming pool, head hanging low and hands collapsed together, waiting for Namjoon quietly and obediently. Namjoon reach there and seeing his baby brothers in such condition made his raging heart melt a bit. They are looking so tiny and scared at that point. He sighed, why they do such stunt that can lead them to this point?

Namjoon walked near them and once they heard his footsteps reaching towards them, they slowly looked up and Namjoon almost stumbled seeing their teary puffy eyes and helpless yet afraid face...Goodness! Why they need to be that cute?

Namjoon controlled himself from being melted and hug them instantly! He composed himself, you are here to give them punishment, so gather yourself Kim Namjoon!

He stood in front of them and crossed his arms over his chest, looking deep into their soul. They gulped and looked down instantly.

Namjoon: Explain.' He demanded in cold tone that made them shiver. Jimin and Tae looked at each other, communicating with each other a silent conversation and finally Jimin opened his mouth.