[109]

Time skip to home;

After dinner;

Jungkook came downstairs after he was done with his homework and worksheets from Jimin. He found his Jin hyung in kitchen and others in living room, chattering and bickering sound coming from there... He smiled slightly and sneaked inside the kitchen.

Jin was making some fruit drinks, back facing the door. Jungkook smiled evilly as an evil idea popped on his head and he walked near his eldest hyung with zero sound. Suddenly he hugged Jin from behind and yelled near his ear, 'HYUNGGGG!'

Jin jumped like there is a thunder fall in the house and shirked in sudden fear, 'WHAT THE-God! Jungkook?!'

Jungkook peeked over Jin's shoulder, still hugging him tightly, 'Yes hyung-ie?' He smiled cheekily.

Jin glared as he put a hand on his chest to calm down, 'The heck! Why did you do that? You almost gave me a heart attack young man!'

Jungkook smiled innocently, 'Sorry hyung. I just wanted to play with you....'

Jin: Like this? Aish! When will you grow up, boy?' he again started working while Jungkook was back hugging him and his head rested on his back.

Jungkook: I told you, I'm always your baby!

Jin chuckled warmly as he put a hand on his younger's head and ruffled his hair, 'Yeah! Yeah! Now my big baby, leave me and let me work!'

Jungkook: But I wanna hug you for some time more!

Jin smiled, 'You can after I'm done here, ok love? For now, please let me finish it. The sooner I finish, I sooner you can get my hug.'

-Okay then!' Jungkook let him go and leaned by the counter, facing Jin now, 'What are you doing in kitchen hyung? The dinner is done, right?'

Jin looked at him with widen eyes, 'Yeah but we will need some snacks right?'

Jungkook: Why?' he asked innocently.

Jin: You forgot?'

Jungkook looked bewildered, 'What?!'

Jin: Today is Saturday, Kookie! It's movie night!

Realization hit Jungkook. Right! Today is the movie night for the family. That's why Jin is arranging the drinks and snacks here is kitchen! He chuckled sheepishly and nodded at his hyung.

Jungkook: That was totally out of my brain...By the way. You need any help hyung?'

Jin: No bub. I'm almost done...but you can take out the popcorn bowl from the microwave oven...and take to the living room for me?'

Jungkook: Okie...'

He took the bowl and joined his other hyungs in the living room. He put the bowl in the center table and sat beside Yoongi, who was almost dozing off...as usual!

But as soon Jungkook sat beside him, he shot his eyes open and found his baby brother. He smiled genuinely and opened an arm for him. Jungkook giggled as he saw his hyung's silent love language and snuggled closer on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi kissed his hair and wrapped his arm around Jungkook protectively, rubbing his shoulder a bit. Jungkook felt safe and put his head on Yoongi's chest while watching his other hyungs...

Jimin and Hoseok were bickering over the movie choosing. Taehyung was watching them with bored eyes and occasionally scrolling on his phone. Namjoon god knows how still reading a book in between such noise! Well, he and Yoongi is same in one thing...ignoring the daily chaos of this home and just mind their own business...like how Yoongi was sleeping unbothered just a few minutes ago! It was so cute and funny at the same time to see him sleeping in between Jimin and Hobi's loud yells!