| 16 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

['Hero']

Takemichi followed the other Toman members up the stairs and towards the shrine where tonight's gathering was being held. Everyone had their eyes on said blonde as he walked through the crowd, heading straight for Draken who gave Takemichi a crooked smile seeing him approach.

Eye contact was made between Kisaki and Takemichi for a short second, the latter immediately looking away in embarrassment, but not before taking note of the large bruise he had on the side of his face.

Y/N hit him good... Takemichi thought, shivering at the thought of getting on your bad side.

"Wow..." Draken said as soon as Takemichi stood in front of him, gauging how the blonde looked in his new Toman uniform, now as an official member. "Doesn't suit you at all."

"I know right! It's like someone dressed me up!" Takemichi responded, his cheeks dusting pink, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Takemitchy," Draken started, making sure he had the blonde's attention before continuing, the both of them facing forward, waiting for Mikey to appear at the top of the shrine. "This meeting's gonna be an important one for you, so prepare yourself."

Takemichi hesitantly nodded his head, wondering what Draken had meant by that. His attention instantly shifted at the sight of Mikey approaching the top of the stairs, with Hanma and Chifuyu following closely behind.

"This meeting will be a bumpy ride, we're here to conclude Bloody Halloween." Draken announced, the crowd beginning to chatter amongst themselves at the sight of Hanma at the meeting.

Takemichi heard that Mikey had something important to tell him at this meeting, but what was going on here?

"Bloody Halloween. Valhalla's 300 versus Toman's 150, despite an overwhelming disadvantage, each of you held your own and claimed our victory. Shuji Hanma, vice-leader of the gang we defeated, has a message for us about Valhalla." Mikey declared, now allowing for Hanma to speak his statement.

"Valhalla has never had a leader, so in the wake of our defeat, we're joining under Toman's banner." Hanma said, his eyes locking with Takemichi's, lips just barely twitching up into a smirk. "Somebody helped to connect our two gangs, and it's thanks to him that this is happening at all! Please, step forward, Tetta Kisaki!" Hanma shouted, calling Kisaki to join him at the top of the stairs.