Chapter 19 - Tom Senior

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

"THOMAS!" Mary Riddle shrieked.

Her eyes widened as she stared down in horror at the lifeless body of her fallen husband.

"Father!" Tom senior shouted while he rose from his chair.

Tom junior clambered to his feet, clutching the oozing wound on his shoulder.

He swallowed thickly against the sickening feeling of his own warm blood flowing freely from the gaping hole in his body.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Tom senior roared at his son.

Tom junior took a step back as he contemplated the murderous look in his father's eyes, but Tom senior snarled as he strode towards his offspring and continued his tirade, "I'll kill you, you miserable son of a whore! You-"

Tom senior severely underestimated the similarities he shared with his son.

Cruelty was a Riddle family trademark.

Desperate to take from his father as much as Tom junior felt his father had taken from him, he turned his cold, dark eyes onto his grandmother, pointed his wand at her, and shouted, "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Mary Riddle screamed as another burst of hideous, green magic flew from the tip of Tom junior's wand and crashed into her.

In one ominous pause, Tom junior roared as that awful sensation ripped through him again as his evil curse sucked the air from his grandmother's lungs.

Tom senior gasped as his mother fell from her chair to join her husband in death as they both lay on the floor of their fine home.

As he continued to clutch his wound, Tom junior fought off the feeling of lightheadedness brought on by his blood loss as he gnashed his teeth and pointed his wand at his father who turned to face him.

Tom junior sucked in a breath of victorious relief as Tom senior glared at him while he raised his hands in surrender.

"What do you want, boy?.....Have you come to kill me too?" Tom senior scoffed.

"No." Tom junior murmured, "I want you to be my father, a true father, pure and noble. I want you to love my mother with all of whatever heart you possess and I want my birthright! I want this house, I want your name, I want your wealth. I want it all!........I am your son, whether you freely admit it or not.....and you will give me what I am due!"

Tom senior chuckled darkly as he answered, "Well then.......You may as well kill me now, boy."

"That won't be necessary." Tom junior smirked.

Tom senior narrowed his eyes as his son pulled back his uninjured arm, brandished his wand, and shouted, "IMPERIO!"

—————————————————————

The Basilisk pressed its massive, scaly body to the outside of Riddle manor after it bent down and allowed its passengers to slide off its long back.

Merope and Harriet hurried inside the mansion's wide open front doors while the giant serpent waited and listened patiently, prepared to crash in through the prestigious home's large windows if it heard a call for help in Parseltongue.

Harriet and Merope both began a frantic search for Tom as they rushed through the foyer, down the hallway, and-

"THERE!" Harriet shouted to Merope as she pointed towards the dining room's open doors.