Chapter 104 - Daddy

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Although it wasn't unheard of for squibs to visit Hogsmeade, the sight of one walking amongst the village's magical population still garnered more than a few curious glances.

"They all know I'm not a wizard." Mark whispered to James as they walked along.

"And?" James scowled, "Wizard or not, you're one of the Minister's sons, same as me. I see muggle parents here every autumn, we won't have any problems."

"Are you really sure you want me with you for this, brother?" Mark asked after a moment of contemplative silence passed.

"Of course I am!" James laughed. He kept a smile on his handsome face as he looked over at his younger sibling and added, "I always want you with me, Mark. You and I....well, we are brothers aren't we?"

Mark returned James' smile as he nodded, which prompted James to laugh, "This is a big moment, I think. One day you'll be telling my children about this......When you do, make sure you add in that I didn't really need any help, I just wanted the company."

"Didn't need any help?" Mark teased, "You have awful taste, James. Don't worry, I know her nearly as well as you, I'll find something beautiful for her."

James flashed Mark a smug smirk as they entered the final shop in Hogsmeade's farthest right corner.

The wooden sign that hung over the front door proudly stated:

Gillian and Vassar's Fyne Accessories Est. 1380 A.D

Small and humble, wizarding Britain's best jewelry makers did not have to rely on flashy advertising or a spacious shop floor to impress their customers.

Instead, the quality of the items they sold had bolstered their reputation over the centuries.

Ring, Ring.

The antique doorbell that hung over the heavy door chimed as James and Mark stepped into the shop.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Riddle......and Mr. Riddle!" The elderly shopkeeper greeted his newest customers, instantly recognizing them.

"Good afternoon." James nodded.

"Hello." Mark smiled politely.

"It's not everyday that the Minister's sons pay us a visit!"  The shopkeeper, a man easily close to completing his first century of life, smiled, "Here to buy something nice for your mother, perhaps?"

James grinned at Mark, who shrugged and whispered, "We could get something for Mum, while we're here and all, you know."

James chuckled before he nodded and looked back at the shopkeeper as he explained, "Very well......We'd like something lovely for our Mum, but the true purpose of our visit today is to look at what you have in the way of rings."

"........Rings?" The shopkeeper asked as an eager smile spread across his face.

It was no secret in the wizarding world that Mr. and Mrs. Riddle had each been fortunate enough to inherit and control their inherited wealth.

"Rings, Mr. Riddle?" The shopkeeper asked coyly, "Signet or gold?"

"Diamond rings." James corrected him with an arrogant smirk.

"Diamond rings?" The shopkeeper asked, "Pardon me, sir, if this is too bold, but are you referring to the sort of diamond rings that go on a lady's hand?"

"Indeed." Tom confirmed as a devious smile danced on his lips.

As the shopkeeper led Tom and Mark over to a glass case lined with black velvet and filled with sparkling, glittering rings, he could taste the profits already.

—————————————————————

Tom's smooth voice was as rich and seductive as warm silk while he kissed Harriet in the privacy of his office.

"Mmm, sweetling, please, please......give in to me.....and let me give to you."

His large hands splayed over her slender waist, threatening to slip across her hips and squeeze her bottom cheeks that she had spread on top of his desk as she sat in front of him.

The insides of her thighs brushed against Tom's trousers as he gradually ended their slow, languid kiss.

"You'll be late, Tom." Harriet laughed, a deep, delicious sound of genuine amusement that inspired her alpha to nip the plumpness of her bottom lip, "Don't want to make a bad impression on the new muggle Prime Minister, do you?"

"The new Muggle Prime Minister can wait, whoever they are." He hissed through grit teeth as Harriet worked her fingers through his dark curls, "..........I have a much more pressing engagement before our meeting."

Harriet gasped as Tom pushed her back onto his desk with thrilling force.

As their kiss became heated, his hands roamed faster.

Harriet trapped him within the firm grip of her bent legs, squeezing his waist as she pulled him closer to her.

While they coupled there on his desk, Tom drowned in his darling to such an extent that he nearly forgot to lock his office door......and to close the curtains of the large picture window that overlooked the ever bustling lobby of the Ministry.

"T-Tom!" Harriet gasped as her eyes widened.

Her nails raked the sleeves of his shirt hoping to grasp a bit of his bare skin.

Tom smirked to himself between the harsh breaths he took as he made love to his mate.

It amused him to think what could have happened if he had been careless enough to let the world see him and Harriet.

Surely The Daily Prophet would have never allowed such an article to be printed within its reputable pages.

—————————————————————

Less than half an hour later, as Tom traveled to the designated meeting place, he seemed as handsome and as calm as ever.

No hint of what had transpired between him and Harriet lingered, not after the cleaning spell he had quickly used to make them both presentable again, their disheveled clothing back in place, the telltale flush stripped from their cheeks, their messy hair neatly combed back into place.

"Right this way, sir." A muggle guard nodded at Tom as he opened the door in the middle of the long, carpeted hallway.

Tom nodded to the man before he held up a hand to signal the two aides who had accompanied him that they could wait outside.

Muggles feared wizards by nature, Tom was confident of that.

He felt he was formidable enough to terrify muggle Britain's new Prime Minister all on his own.

Yet, as Tom stepped through the door, nothing could have quite prepared him for the shock he had after entering.

His dark eyes widened.

His jaw dropped.

Across the room, in front of the large fireplace stood two sofas positioned to face each other.

One sofa remained empty, waiting.

The other sofa.......

From the other sofa, she stood slowly, more beautiful than he remembered, the perfect representation of what his daughter should be from her flawless smile to her bright, green eyes.

"Daddy!" Mae gasped as an eager smile illuminated her fair face, ".........I'm so glad to see you again!"