| 17 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Eyes From Hell]

"What do you mean it's going to take an extra ten minutes?" You asked, bouncing on the back of your feet, waiting for the food you ordered almost fifteen minutes ago.

"Sorry ma'am, I promise once it's done we'll bring it to your lane. The young woman from behind the counter said, moving on to do some other task she needed to complete.

"Great..." You muttered to yourself, walking back towards the direction you had come from. Approaching from behind, you could see Takemichi roll the ball down the lane, earning himself a strike.

"Strike!" Hinata called out, shocking Takemichi out of his daze. "That's awesome, Takemichi! You got a turkey." They high fived, not noticing you creeping up from behind, empty handed.

"Takemichi, they said it was going to be another ten minutes, but they'll bring it here to us." You complained, flopping over into your seat, startling the blonde from the moment he was having.

"Y-Y/N?!" Takemichi yelled out, pointing a finger at you, "What are you doing here?!" Hinata went and grabbed her ball, carefully rolling it down the lane, eventually landing in the gutter.

"Aw man, it went in the gutter again." She said, watching the ball roll down the gutter until it disappeared.

"Nice try, Hina!" You cheered, clapping for the girl who you had just met. Turning your attention back to Takemichi you deadpanned, "You know I was kinda joking the other day when I called you dumb, but now I'm really starting to think you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You're the one that asked me to come! Something about wanting me to meet your girlfriend, and you buying us all food." You said, lying about the last part.

Might as well get some free food out of this since he's being so forgetful.

"I did?" He asked, scratching the back of his head in confusion, "Oh... Well, okay."

"Ah, Takemichi, it's your turn." Hinata said, moving back up to her seat, giving you a small smile before both of your attentions turned towards the motivated blonde.

"Watch this, Hina. My fourth strike in a row!" Takemichi rolled the ball down the lane, at the exact same time as the person next to him did, both of them receiving strikes.