1

6:00 AM
Hyunjin POV:

"HYUNJIN WAKE UPPP!!!" I heard Jisung yell from downstairs As I was about to go back to sleep I heard soft knocks on the door I got up and opened the door for Felix "Haiii hyune~~"He greeted "Hey Felix" I greeted back "Need something?" "No, Just wanted to tell you that your mom made us pancakes downstairs" He said I replied with a little 'ah' "And maybe we're also running a bit late for school" He giggled then waddled away from my room "OH SHIT!!!" I cursed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

6:30 AM

"Hyung do you want one?" Jeongin asked as he offered his tteobokki to Seungmin "No, Jeongin you have it,Im full also You havent eaten since morning, So eat it all" Seungmin reassured him and smiled, Jeongin couldnt help but blush at Seungmins kindness. "Oh my~ Such a romantic story~" Felix and Jisung said In sync while I just laughed.
Our little bonding was kinda ruined because of a notification from Jisungs phone "OMGGGG" he squiled "What?" Seungmin asked "Hauh?" Jeongin asked with his mouth full "Innie chew that and swallow it first" Seungmin ordered "anyways what is it sung?" I asked "HE- I- PO- ST- HOT- PIC-" Jisung was hyperventilating and loosing breath Me and Felix were looking at eachother with discusted faces "Uh Ji?" Felix broke his hyperventilating moment "Its just a picture of him with cats...And who is this anyway?" Felix asked "LEEKNOW AKA THE MOST HOTTEST GUY AT SCHOOL!!!"Jisung screamed "okay calm down!!!!!" Seungmin said "AND HES ALS-" Jisung was cut off by a loud thud "OMG IM SO SORRY!!!" A boy apologised "its okay" Jeongin smiled "Im really sorry, wait here let me help" He gave his hand to Jeongin and pulled him up "Thanks!" Jeongin said "Well bye!" He waved goodbye to us "Damn what a gentleman!" Felix teased and Seungmin scoffed and rolled his eyes,I couldn't help but blush when I saw the guys face He was really handsome... "Who even is he anyway?" I asked them "Wait you dont know?" Jisung said "No?" I said confused "Hes Bangchan aka the most popular and most handsome exept for Minho ofcourse" Jisung said and flipped hia hair I replied with a simple 'ah' and nodded "Guys the bell is about to ring lets go" Seungmin said and we ran to our classrooms.
____________________

Chapter 1 ends ♡