5

Seungmin POV:

"You have something in your face" I said and wiped off the ice cream om his cheek i dont know what controlled me but i ate the ice cream from Jeongins cheek and saw him blush I smiled "Sor-" Before I could apologise to Jeongin I was interrupted by Jeongin's phone Chan was calling I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Jeongin was smiling.. "Hyung their parking right now" He said happily "Oh hyung you have something" He said "Huh?" I asked confused He leaned closer to my face and I was blushing He then put his hands on my cheek......Then he Slapped me! "Hey What was that for" I said holding my cheek "Payback for making me flustered!-" He screamed and quickly covered his mouth with his hands "You didnt hear anything!!!" He screamed "You were flustered?" I teased "Hey!!!" He whined then pouted "Okay sorry sorry" I hugged him But our moment was ruined by someone. "HEY JEONGIN!!!!" Chan screamed I was annoyed. Jeongin hugged him unhesitatingly. Chan's friends where smiling at the back i was about to stop those two from hugging but i got a phone call from Hyunjin I answered "Hello?" I asked "Hey Seung are they there yet?" He asked "Yeah they're here. And Chan's hugging Jeongin and I dont like it" I said and gritted my teeth "Since when we're you possesive?" Jisung asked out of nowhere then laughed "Im not possesive Im just worried" I said "Yeah yeah whatever we'll be there Felix bought a million skirts,dresses and boots again" Hyunjin sighed and I laughed "Okay bye hyunjin" I said "Bye" They all said and I sighed and walked to Jeongin tapping his shoulder "Hey their almost finished they said they'll come here after felix is done checking out his clothes" I said "Okay hyung!" He smiled I felt a tap on my shoulder "Felix?" I asked "What are ypu wearing???" I asked "A skirt duh??" He sarcastically said "Yeah i know but them???" I nudged my shoulder to the three "Yeah that was my plan!" He said "What???" I asked confused "Im gonna seduce Changbin!!!" He whisper shouted "Uh... Yeah sure... But does it have to be that short also hes a literally 19 and your only 16!" I scolded him "Yeah but thats only 3 years also your not my dad, even my mom would agree to this idea!" He talked back and walked away I sighed I looked back and saw the others with headbands 'What the heck? Did me and felix talked that long that they already have headbands??' I thought "Hyung!!" Jeongin squiled and put the puppy ears on me I looked at him and he had Fox ears I smiled "Well lets go?" Chan asked I saw Felix walk next to Changbin and I sighed and walked to The arcade Jeongin wanted to go to.
______________________

Chapter 5 ends

Jealous Seungmin 🤭🤭🤭